• Ogłoszenie:

Zmniejszanie systemu windows xp c: partycja

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez pilecarls8 28 Kwi 2020, 21:20

reklama
Witaj,

Potrzebuję pomocy w zmniejszeniu partycji C: (Windows) w XP SP3. Obecnie mam dysk IDE 100 GB i chciałbym zmniejszyć partycję C: (która zajmuje cały mój dysk) i zmniejszyć ją do 40 GB, aby móc utworzyć drugą partycję NTFS, na której chciałbym zainstalować system Windows 7. (Podwójny rozruch XP i 7, XP na 1. partycji [40 gb] i 7 na 2. partycji [60 gb]). Czy ktoś wie jak to zrobić? Wykorzystano około 4 GB partycji C: Partition i jeśli to możliwe, chcę ją po prostu zmniejszyć, NIE usuwając jej i tworząc nową partycję. Dzięki za wszelką pomoc!192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
Ostatnio edytowany przez pilecarls8, 29 Kwi 2020, 21:35, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
pilecarls8
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Kwi 2020, 21:08

Postprzez ToServeAndProtect 28 Kwi 2020, 22:45

użyj EASUUS Partition Manager z pakietu HIREN bądź STRELEC. dzielisz po prostu partycje na dwie odpowiednie części
| MSI X470 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | Kingston HyperX DDR4 Fury Black 16GB | PNY GeForce GTX 1080 XLR8 8GB GDDR5X | AOC Q3279VWFD8 31.5" + IIYAMA ProLite E2407HDS 24" |
| SSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB + SSD Samsung 830 128GB + SSHD Seagate 2TB + WD Caviar Blue 650GB + WD Caviar Green 1TB | Powered by Supremo FM2 Gold 750W |

Awatar użytkownika
ToServeAndProtect
»ekspert

Dołączenie: 12 Maj 2006, 16:36
Miejscowość: Warszawa
Pochwały: 461

Postprzez tele02 29 Kwi 2020, 03:34

Tu na 'programosy.pl' masz też darmowy 'AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard 8.7.0' 8)
Proszę o zwięzłe i rzeczowe wpisy !.
Awatar użytkownika
tele02
~user

Dołączenie: 09 Lis 2013, 01:52

Postprzez simoneraineop 10 Cze 2023, 12:53

pilecarls8 napisał(a):Witaj,

Potrzebuję pomocy w zmniejszeniu partycji C: (Windows) w XP SP3. Obecnie mam dysk IDE 100 GB i chciałbym zmniejszyć partycję C: (która zajmuje cały mój dysk) i zmniejszyć ją do 40 GB, aby móc utworzyć drugą partycję NTFS, na której chciałbym zainstalować system Windows 7. (Podwójny rozruch XP i 7, XP na 1. partycji [40 gb] i 7 na 2. partycji [60 gb]). Czy ktoś wie jak to zrobić? Wykorzystano około 4 GB partycji C: Partition i jeśli to możliwe, chcę ją po prostu zmniejszyć, NIE usuwając jej i tworząc nową partycję. Dzięki za wszelką pomoc!

krogerfeedbacktellthebellmycfavisitdgcustomerfirsthelpmeloginbazoocam

To shrink the C: partition in Windows XP SP3 and create a second partition for installing Windows 7, you can follow these steps:

Backup your important data: Before making any changes to your hard drive partitions, it's always recommended to back up your important data to ensure its safety.

Open the Disk Management tool: Go to "Start" > "Run" and type "diskmgmt.msc" without quotes, then press Enter. The Disk Management window will open.

Shrink the C: partition: In the Disk Management window, locate your C: partition and right-click on it. Select "Shrink Volume" from the context menu. The tool will analyze the disk and present you with the maximum amount of space you can shrink.

Specify the new size: Enter the desired size for the C: partition (40GB in your case) in the "Enter the amount of space to shrink in MB" field. Ensure that the value is within the maximum limit shown by the tool. Click "Shrink" to initiate the shrinking process.

Create a new partition: Once the C: partition is shrunk, you will see unallocated space. Right-click on the unallocated space and select "New Simple Volume" from the context menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new partition with the remaining space (60GB in your case) and format it as NTFS.

Install Windows 7: After creating the new partition, you can proceed with installing Windows 7 on the second partition. Boot from the Windows 7 installation media and follow the installation wizard.

It's important to note that the Disk Management tool in Windows XP may have limitations in some cases, such as not being able to shrink the partition beyond a certain point. If you encounter any issues or limitations, you may need to consider using third-party partitioning software for more advanced partition management options.

Remember to exercise caution and double-check your actions to avoid accidentally deleting or losing data during the partitioning process.
simoneraineop
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Cze 2023, 12:47

Postprzez axls 04 Lut 2024, 16:02

To shrink the C: partition in Windows XP SP3 without deleting it and creating a new partition, you can use the built-in Disk Management tool. Here are the steps:

Before you proceed with any partition resizing operations, it's essential to back up any important data on your Windows XP partition.

To access Disk Management, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" (depending on your version of Windows XP), and select "Manage." This will open the Computer Management window. Then, click on "Disk Management" under the "Storage" section.

In Disk Management, locate your C: partition. Right-click on the C: partition and select "Shrink Volume." This will initiate the process of shrinking the partition.

In the dialog box that appears, enter the amount of space you want to shrink from the C: partition. Since you want to shrink it to 40 GB, enter the value accordingly (keep in mind that 1 GB = 1024 MB). The minimum size you can shrink depends on the amount of free space available on the partition.

After specifying the size, click on the "Shrink" button. Windows will then calculate the amount of space to shrink from the partition. Once the process is complete, you will see the unallocated space next to the shrunk C: partition.

Now that you have unallocated space, you can create a new partition for installing Windows 7. Right-click on the unallocated space and select "New Partition." Follow the wizard to create a new partition, specifying the size (60 GB for Windows 7) and file system (NTFS).

After creating the new partition, you can proceed with installing Windows 7 on the newly created partition. Make sure to boot from the Windows 7 installation media and choose the newly created partition during the installation process.

By following these steps, you should be able to shrink the C: partition in Windows XP SP3 and create a new partition for installing Windows 7, enabling you to dual-boot between XP and 7 on your system.
axls
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Lut 2024, 15:53

Postprzez danielsyguides 06 Lut 2024, 05:43

Certainly! Here's a concise response:

To shrink your C: (Windows) partition in XP SP3 without data loss, follow these steps:

Use the built-in Disk Management tool.
Right-click on the C: partition and choose "Shrink Volume."
Enter the desired size (40 GB) for the new partition.
Confirm the changes, and the unallocated space will be created.
Create a new NTFS partition for Windows 7 using the unallocated space.
Install Windows 7 on the new partition for a dual-boot system with XP.
From applebees lunch menu team.
danielsyguides
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Lut 2024, 05:36

Postprzez ghori921 06 Lut 2024, 16:48

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR KUWAITI CITIZENS
ghori921
~user

Dołączenie: 18 Lis 2023, 12:24

Mac os x tiger

Postprzez leenakk 07 Lut 2024, 07:23

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Mac OS X Tiger
leenakk
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Lut 2024, 07:18

Postprzez daxik7841 08 Lut 2024, 16:38

I really wanted to send a quick word in order to thank you for all of the remarkable points you are giving out here. My time consuming internet look up has now been rewarded with reliable details to write about with my friends and family. I would repeat that most of us site visitors actually are very much lucky to be in a notable site with very many awesome people with very beneficial points. I feel truly blessed to have discovered the website page and look forward to really more excellent minutes reading here. Thanks again for everything. click

Dodano Dzisiaj, 16:47:
As soon as you look at the possibilities which are open up as you go through the Visit Articles and reviews Write-up Submissions Provider, you will rapidly learn about that there are a lot of things that you can truly take into consideration. Best ENT Doctor in Dubai

Dodano Dzisiaj, 16:55:
Yfter all thats enounced and done I m curious to have word how many peoples truly realise the writer has merely revealed. Thanks. Tucson vinyl decals

Dodano Dzisiaj, 17:03:
You’ve got a great blog there keep it up. I’ll be watching out for most posts. 陶瓷貼片是什麼
daxik7841
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Gru 2023, 14:33

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 6 gości