• Ogłoszenie:

Zathura-like viewer with latex export?

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez MaquinCarimul 12 Kwi 2023, 12:55

reklama
I've been studying academic papers and slideshows for a while, and I had an idea I wanted to share. Is there a document viewer similar to zathura that supports basic syntax, highlights, and has the ability to export highlights to a formatted LaTeX document? The exported highlights would be organized under headers for the relevant chapters in a .md or .tex document and then compiled into a separate pdf of notes. Is this a worthwhile idea?
MaquinCarimul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Lut 2023, 07:39

Postprzez zanjoe 17 Kwi 2023, 08:05

Click here to avail the registration bonus online slots games in addition to a loyalty rewards program and continuous incentives for current players, they provide a sizable welcome bonus.
zanjoe
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Kwi 2023, 08:04

Postprzez MaquinCarimul 07 Cze 2023, 13:24

That sounds like an interesting and potentially useful idea! While I'm not aware of a specific document viewer that fulfills all of the requirements you mentioned, there are various tools available that can assist you in achieving similar results.

To start, you can explore document viewers like Okular, Evince, or Adobe Acrobat Reader, which support highlighting and annotations in PDF documents. These viewers allow you to highlight text and add comments within the PDF itself.

To export highlights to a formatted LaTeX document, you may need to rely on custom scripts or tools that extract the highlighted text and convert it into a LaTeX-compatible format. You could explore libraries like PyPDF2 or PDFMiner to extract text from PDF files programmatically and then generate a LaTeX document based on the extracted highlights.

For organizing the exported highlights under relevant headers for chapters, you can leverage LaTeX's document structure features such as sections, subsections, and chapters to structure your notes accordingly. Markdown-to-LaTeX converters or custom scripts could assist in converting your exported Markdown (.md) notes into LaTeX (.tex) format.

Once you have your LaTeX notes organized, you can compile them into a separate PDF using a LaTeX compiler such as pdflatex or xelatex.

While implementing this idea may require some scripting and customization, it could be a worthwhile endeavor if it enhances your study and note-taking experience. It provides a structured approach to extracting highlights and generating comprehensive omegle owespeedtest notes shagle for academic papers and slideshows.

Good luck with your idea, and I hope it proves valuable for your academic pursuits!
MaquinCarimul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Lut 2023, 07:39

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości