• Ogłoszenie:

Why does exfat formatted memory have connectivity issues?

Dyskusje na tematy związane z problemami sprzętowymi - komputery, podzespoły, akcesoria... oraz sprzęt RTV

Why does exfat formatted memory have connectivity issues?

Postprzez MitchelBraybh 13 Lut 2023, 11:26

reklama
I am encountering a problem when using a USB stick and I hope you can help me solve it. I formatted the memory using the exFAT system. The issue is that when I connect my Kioxia 128 GB memory to the 3.0 socket on my Samsung laptop, it keeps getting connected and disconnected repeatedly and in short intervals, causing inconvenience and hindering normal usage. However, connecting the same memory to the 2.0 socket on the same computer does not result in these anomalies. Additionally, the memory works perfectly well with 3.0 sockets on Linux and Windows 10. I don't think the problem lies with my memory as the facts presented suggest otherwise.

I'd like to add that other devices using USB 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 standards work fine with the same 3.0 socket. Furthermore, a different Kioxia 32 GB memory formatted in the FAT32 system and using a 2.0 connector works properly in the same omegle shagle voojio socket. Could this be a case of bad luck with the exFAT file system and 3.0 slots on Windows 8.1? How can I fix this issue? Is the problem with the controller and if so, how can it be resolved?
MitchelBraybh
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Sty 2023, 10:54

Powróć do Hardware

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 12 gości