• Ogłoszenie:

What is your favorite phone brand?

Dyskusje na tematy związane z problemami sprzętowymi - komputery, podzespoły, akcesoria... oraz sprzęt RTV

Postprzez GilbertLangriazs 09 Lut 2023, 11:58

reklama
I've been using used flagphones with custom ROMs since 2015. The lifespan of phones has increased as screens don't break as easily and batteries are easily replaceable on Onepluses. I've had the 7 Pro for 2.5 years and it may be my last OnePlus due to lack of spare parts availability when I need to replace my phone.
GilbertLangriazs
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Gru 2022, 06:43

Postprzez Bremand 21 Mar 2023, 05:26

The need for VPN networks comes from the fact that our daily internet use is not private. To protect our data and our privacy, we need to use a VPN Black Friday VeePN is used by most people over their home internet connection without any security. This means that anyone who wants to access your computer can see what you are doing online and can even take over your computer or phone.
Bremand
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Lut 2023, 08:11

Postprzez Clark54123 24 Mar 2023, 07:42

Best Phone Brands for 2022. We rank the best phone brands including Samsung, Apple, Google, and maybe some unexpected names as well. In our mind, Samsung is the best phone brand you can choose in 2022. My Insurance Info

Dodano Dzisiaj, 07:42:
Best Phone Brands for 2022. We rank the best phone brands including Samsung, Apple, Google, and maybe some unexpected names as well. In our mind, Samsung is the best phone brand you can choose in 2022. My Insurance Info
Clark54123
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Mar 2023, 13:44

Postprzez Marcosjohnson 24 Mar 2023, 11:13

My favorite phone brand is iPhone. Second choice is samsung. ManageMyHealth Login
Marcosjohnson
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Mar 2023, 14:17

Powróć do Hardware

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości