• Ogłoszenie:

What is the solution for my headphone as jack is broken?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez BobbyTanomrfp 23 Lut 2023, 06:06

reklama
My laptop has an internal microphone, as the headphone jack is broken. However, I cannot enable interference suppression or access the "extension options" tab while accessing recording devices. Despite seeking help in various forums, I haven't received any solutions yet.
BobbyTanomrfp
~user

Dołączenie: 19 Sty 2023, 07:17

Postprzez TanchelGrayon 22 Mar 2023, 12:41

you're experiencing issues with your laptop's microphone. Have you tried updating your audio drivers or checking if there are any available software updates for your device? It's possible that the necessary settings or features are not available due to outdated drivers or software. If updating does not resolve the issue, you may want to consider seeking assistance from the manufacturer or a professional computer repair service.
TanchelGrayon
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Sty 2023, 12:10

Postprzez BobbyTanomrfp 19 Lip 2023, 13:52

Thank you for sharing your list of games with me! It's great to know that it includes some of your all-time favorites and well-known titles. I'm always excited to discover new games, and I appreciate you introducing me to them online.

As for retro games, they hold a special place in the hearts of many gamers, and I'm no exception. The nostalgia and simplicity of retro games often bring a unique charm that modern games can't replicate. From classic arcade games to beloved console titles, there's a timeless appeal in retro gaming that continues to resonate with players of all ages.

If you have any specific retro games in mind that you think I might enjoy, I'm more than eager to hear your recommendations! Whether it's a hidden gem from the past or a well-known classic, I'm always up for a gaming adventure across different eras.

Feel free to share any other gaming-related topics or favorite games you'd like to koowspin echatrandom chatrandom discuss. I'm here to chat and exchange thoughts about the wonderful world of gaming with you!
BobbyTanomrfp
~user

Dołączenie: 19 Sty 2023, 07:17

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości