• Ogłoszenie:

What causes scroll wheel issue in windows 11?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez KamraVaghela 02 Maj 2023, 11:11

reklama
I'm experiencing an odd issue in Windows 11 where Microsoft apps are detecting continuous scrolling with the scroll wheel. This problem is limited to certain applications like the control panel, Excel, and photo viewer, and not present in non-Microsoft apps that use the scroll wheel. I've attempted troubleshooting by performing a clean boot in safe mode (minimal) but the issue persists. I've also tried swapping to a different mouse, unplugging the keyboard, and reinstalling the mouse drivers. Additionally, I've disabled the mouse option that enables scrolling when hovering over inactive windows. Although I haven't observed any recent updates in my Windows update history that could have caused this problem, I'm reluctant to perform a full Windows reinstall or PC reset because of the time-consuming process of reinstalling all my apps. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!
KamraVaghela
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Mar 2023, 11:43

Postprzez KamraVaghela 07 Cze 2023, 08:59

I am encountering a perplexing issue in Windows 11 where Microsoft apps detect continuous scrolling with the scroll wheel, specifically in applications like the control panel, Excel, and photo viewer. Strangely, this problem does not occur in non-Microsoft apps that utilize the scroll wheel. Despite my attempts to troubleshoot by performing a clean boot in safe mode (minimal), swapping to a different mouse, unplugging the keyboard, reinstalling mouse drivers, and disabling the scrolling option for inactive windows, the issue persists. Although I have not identified any recent updates that may have triggered this problem, I am hesitant to undertake a complete Windows reinstall or PC reset due to the time-consuming process of reinstalling all my applications. Could you provide any valuable suggestions to address omeglz online2yu echat this situation? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
KamraVaghela
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Mar 2023, 11:43

Postprzez donna1205 10 Lip 2023, 05:54

It's important to keep your drivers up to date to ensure compatibility rainbow friends with the operating system.
donna1205
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Lip 2023, 05:53

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości