• Ogłoszenie:

What are some tips for building a successful e-commerce webs

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez MickelBriyaeh 19 Kwi 2023, 13:49

reklama
I am attempting to add four different radio button options to a form. Once a specific radio button is selected and the "submit" or "next" button is clicked to proceed to the next step in the "multi-step form," I want the following page to be customized according to the chosen answer. My code currently reflects the second page to be true for the first radio button but false for the other three buttons that have not been created yet. I'm new to coding and have been piecing this form together from code I found on w3schools. I've searched for solutions but am having trouble applying them to my specific code. I have tried watching YouTube videos, but they don't seem to align with my project. My website is being built using PHP, HTML, and CSS, but I'm not sure if JavaScript is involved. Any help is greatly appreciated!
MickelBriyaeh
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:11

Postprzez Amine1988 20 Kwi 2023, 04:19

Jump without any rules, play basket random to socialize with other players like your friends.
Amine1988
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Kwi 2023, 04:16

Postprzez JemikaRodridge 03 Maj 2023, 10:28

It sounds like you're trying to create a conditional form that changes based on the user's radio button selection. To achieve this, you will need to use JavaScript. Here's a high-level overview of the steps you can take:

Add an event listener to the "submit" or "next" button that will trigger the custom code to execute.

Get the value of the selected radio button using JavaScript.

Use an "if" statement to check which radio button was selected.

Based on the selected radio button, show or hide specific fields using CSS or JavaScript.

To make it easier for you, there are several JavaScript libraries like jQuery that can make it simpler to implement such behavior in your form. You can find plenty of tutorials online, and there are many examples of this type of form available on the koowspin echatrandom web. Hope this helps!
JemikaRodridge
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Kwi 2023, 08:13

Postprzez MickelBriyaeh 05 Cze 2023, 13:46

It seems like you're looking to add a functionality to your website where the form changes dynamically based on the user's radio button selection. To achieve this, you'll need to use JavaScript to handle the interactivity. Here's a general approach you can follow:

First, ensure that you have included the necessary JavaScript libraries or frameworks (such as jQuery) in your web page if you plan to use them.

Add an event listener to the radio buttons so that when a user selects a particular option, it triggers a function.

In the function, retrieve the selected value of the radio button using JavaScript.

Use conditional statements (if/else or switch) to determine which option was selected and what changes need to be made to the form.

Based on the selected option, you can manipulate the visibility or content of specific form fields using JavaScript DOM manipulation methods. This can involve hiding/showing elements, adding or removing classes, or updating the values of form fields.

Test your form thoroughly to ensure that the desired changes occur based on the user's radio button selection.

Remember to consider accessibility when implementing this functionality. Ensure that the form remains usable and understandable for users who may rely on assistive technologies.

If you need more specific guidance or examples, feel free to omegle owespeedtest provide more details or ask for additional assistance. Good luck with your form development!
MickelBriyaeh
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:11

Postprzez rixim80416 19 Sty 2024, 12:40

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your excellent writing due to this problem. https://4twbet.vip/
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez rixim80416 07 Lut 2024, 11:54

foot massage are very relaxing, i love to have a foot massage after a hard days work” lodeonline68

Dodano Dzisiaj, 13:04:
We stumbled over here different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time. Liz Roby
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 16 Lut 2024, 16:30

I like this web site very much so much superb information. 代写
rixim80416
~user

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości