• Ogłoszenie:

How to restore missing drivers?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

How to restore missing drivers?

Postprzez MathewTamra 18 Lip 2023, 06:09

reklama
I have relied on Driver Booster for many years on my Lenovo laptop, but it turned out to be a disaster on my new one. The ELAN/Synaptics Touchpad driver disappeared from the Device Manager, and despite trying numerous alternative drivers from the Lenovo website, none of them were effective. I have no intention of using such software again, so no need to warn me =)

In my attempt to rectify this issue through the device manager, where there were originally two drivers for the mouse (including the one for the touchpad that disappeared), I ended up making things worse. Now, there is only one driver for the mouse pointer, resulting in my mouse functioning only in one of the two USB ports available on my laptop.

Now, my primary question is:

Is there a way to restore my drivers to their previous state without omeglz online2yu resorting to a factory reset of my PC?
Thank you!
MathewTamra
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Mar 2023, 15:08

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości