• Ogłoszenie:

How can i disable windows 10 multi-finger gestures?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez LeahaTaul 17 Maj 2023, 11:16

reklama
I am currently using an ASUS UX303UA laptop equipped with a FocalTech touchpad. While the ASUS SmartGesture software is functional, it doesn't override the Windows 10 multi-finger gesture software. Despite disabling the 3-finger gestures in the ASUS software, I still experience the multi-finger effects provided by Windows 10. However, unlike other Windows 10 laptops, I am unable to access the Windows 10 settings to disable these gestures.

Even if I attempt to disable them through the ASUS software, it doesn't have any impact, and the multi-finger effects persist in Windows 10.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or knows of a solution, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.
LeahaTaul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Mar 2023, 15:10

Postprzez LeahaTaul 27 Cze 2023, 14:23

Firstly, I recommend checking if there are any updated drivers or software available for your FocalTech touchpad from the ASUS support website. It's possible that an updated driver or software version might address the issue you're facing. Make sure to download and install any available updates specific to your touchpad model.

If updating the drivers and software doesn't resolve the problem, you can try the following steps:

Open the Windows 10 Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
Select "Devices" from the Settings menu.
In the left-hand menu, choose "Touchpad."
Here, you should see options related to touchpad gestures and settings. Look for any options that enable or disable multi-finger gestures and make sure they are turned off.
If you don't find any touchpad-related settings in the Windows 10 Settings app, it's possible that the functionality is being controlled solely by the ASUS software. In that case, I recommend reaching out to ASUS customer support for further assistance. They should be able to provide you with more specific guidance tailored to your ASUS UX303UA laptop and its touchpad software.
LeahaTaul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Mar 2023, 15:10

Postprzez DontalKuma 29 Cze 2023, 11:13

To troubleshoot the issue with your FocalTech touchpad on the ASUS UX303UA laptop, I suggest the following steps:

Visit the ASUS support website and check for any updated drivers or software specifically for your FocalTech touchpad model. Download and install any available updates as they might address the problem you're experiencing.

If updating the drivers and software doesn't resolve the issue, you can proceed with the following steps:

Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to open the Windows 10 Settings app.
Select "Devices" from the Settings menu.
In the left-hand menu, choose "Touchpad."
Look for options related to touchpad gestures and settings. Ensure that any multi-finger gesture options are turned off.
If you don't find touchpad-related settings in the Windows 10 Settings app, it's possible that the functionality is controlled through ASUS-specific software. In that case, it would be best to contact ASUS customer support for further assistance. They can provide you with tailored guidance and support specific to your ASUS UX303UA laptop and its touchpad software.

Remember to provide ASUS with detailed information about the issue you're facing, including the omegle owespeedtest shagle model of your laptop and any relevant error messages. Their customer support team should be able to assist you further and provide specific solutions.

I hope these steps help you resolve the touchpad issue on your ASUS UX303UA laptop. Good luck, and I hope you can get your touchpad functioning properly soon!
DontalKuma
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 12:58

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości