• Ogłoszenie:

Are others facing overwatch 2 performance issues too?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez GrovtalGeorge 15 Cze 2023, 13:46

reklama
Am I the only one experiencing performance issues with Overwatch 2 on my PC, specifically when there are new GPU updates causing high CPU utilization and significant frame rate drops, even on the lowest settings? I have an RX 6600 XT GPU, 16GB RAM, and i5-6600K.
GrovtalGeorge
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Mar 2023, 15:05

Postprzez MahishTanzon 26 Cze 2023, 10:11

You're not alone in experiencing performance issues with Overwatch 2 on your PC. Many players have reported similar problems, especially when new GPU updates are released. High CPU utilization and frame rate drops can occur due to various factors, including hardware compatibility, driver optimizations, and game optimization.

To address these issues, here are a few steps you can take:

Update GPU Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers for your RX 6600 XT GPU installed. Graphics card manufacturers frequently release driver updates to improve performance and address compatibility issues. Visit the manufacturer's website or use their software utility to download and install the latest drivers.

Optimize In-Game Settings: Experiment with different graphics settings in Overwatch 2 to find a balance between visual quality and performance. Lowering settings like resolution, anti-aliasing, and shadows can reduce the strain on your CPU and GPU, potentially improving frame rates.

Monitor CPU and GPU Temperatures: Overheating can lead to performance degradation. Monitor the temperatures of your CPU and GPU while playing Overwatch 2 using software like MSI Afterburner or HWMonitor. If temperatures are consistently high, consider improving your PC's cooling, such as cleaning dust from fans or adding additional cooling components.

Background Processes: Close any unnecessary background processes or applications that might be consuming system resources. This can help free up CPU and RAM, potentially improving game performance.

Check for Game Updates: Keep an eye on game updates and patches released by the developers of Overwatch 2. These updates often include performance optimizations and bug fixes that can enhance gameplay.

If you continue to experience performance issues after trying these steps, you may want to seek further assistance from the game's support forums or contact the game's customer support. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or insights specific to omegle owespeedtest shagle Overwatch 2 and your hardware configuration.
MahishTanzon
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Gru 2022, 15:04

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości