• Ogłoszenie:

How do i grow my vacation rental business??

Opinie, sugestie, pomysły odnośnie strony oraz Forum Programosy.
Tutaj również znajdziesz ważne informacje od zarządu Forum.

Postprzez Jenyy 22 Lis 2023, 13:25

reklama
Listing Optimization:

Descriptions: Craft descriptions that resonate, spotlighting your property's standout features.

Photography: Prioritize professional photos, accentuating your property's appeal.

Pricing Strategy: Stay competitive. Gauge nearby properties' rates and consider specials during low seasons.

2. Guest Experience Enrichment:

Communication: Be prompt and personable. It paves the path to trust.

Cleanliness: A pristine property can translate to rave reviews.

Add-Ons: Little touches like local guides or welcome gifts can elevate the guest experience.
Jenyy
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Gru 2022, 13:18

Postprzez Lapter 22 Lis 2023, 13:26

If you're part of a bed and breakfast or vacation rental software, you won't have the backing of a major brand, so you'll need to employ clever strategies to keep your rooms occupied. This is where a channel manager comes in handy.

Expanding across multiple OTAs increases your chances of securing bookings, but it can also make tracking them more challenging. A Channel Manager is a software tool designed to seamlessly distribute listings across various online travel agency websites. Consider using a vacation rental channel manager to streamline your operations in the rental industry.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Lapter
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Gru 2022, 13:19

Powróć do Użytkownicy o Programosy

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość