• Ogłoszenie:

Looking for advice on implementing user-friendly plugins?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez TanchelGrayon 08 Cze 2023, 11:12

reklama
I'm seeking input and recommendations from individuals with relevant experience regarding the following topic.

I'm currently developing an app using Symfony and I would like to implement a user-friendly plugin system. However, I'm not referring to the Symfony concept of "bundles" in this case. My idea revolves around having a designated "plugins" directory where each plugin extends a base class. This base class would handle the plugin registration in the database, manage routing URLs, and store plugin configurations that can be enabled or disabled through an admin interface. Additionally, plugins would have their own controllers, which could potentially extend a specialized PluginController or similar class, as well as self-contained service classes and functions. The responsibility of the Symfony app would be to load these plugins and invoke them when a matching route is encountered.

In addition to these requirements, I also aim for plugins to be capable of registering event listeners and accessing core services through dependency injection. However, I'm facing difficulties finding existing examples or resources showcasing such an architecture within Symfony apps. The general assumption tends to lean towards extending apps using the bundle system instead.

If anyone has valuable insights, tips, or relevant experiences to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
TanchelGrayon
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Sty 2023, 12:10

Postprzez Charlie46 12 Cze 2023, 13:10

As o know understand the specific requirements and preferences of your target users. Identify the functionalities or features that would benefit them the most. This will help you choose plugins that align with their needs and enhance their experience.

prepaidgiftbalance
Charlie46
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Cze 2023, 13:08

Postprzez TanchelGrayon 11 Paź 2023, 10:11

Absolutely, understanding your target users' needs and preferences is a crucial step in developing a successful product or website. By identifying the specific functionalities and features that cater to your users, you can make informed decisions about the plugins or tools to integrate into your project. This user-centric approach not only enhances their experience but also increases the overall usability and effectiveness of your platform. It's a valuable strategy for creating koows echat a solution that resonates with your audience and achieves its intended goals.
TanchelGrayon
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Sty 2023, 12:10

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości