• Ogłoszenie:

Changed ip safe or not?

Bezpieczeństwo systemów, usuwanie wirusów, dobieranie programów antywirusowych. Obowiązkowe logi w tym dziale: trzy z FRST + Gmer.

Changed ip safe or not?

Postprzez HarmanKhema 02 Maj 2023, 12:22

reklama
i turned on my laptop today and noticed that my ip address is set to netherlands(im in middle east) and internet access to somany content is blocked from my country unless i use a vpn or other means of bypassing these blocks but right now my ip is changed to netherlands so i can roam the internet without any censorship. What is causing this and is it dangerous? Last night i used an app called ProtonVPN and changed my ip to netherlands to access the internet koows developerbook but i echat shut down my pc last night and the app is closed right now.
HarmanKhema
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2023, 13:36

Changed ip safe or not?

Postprzez RichaGhosal 23 Maj 2023, 12:18

It seems that the change in your IP address to the Netherlands is likely due to your use of the ProtonVPN app last night. When you connect to a VPN service like ProtonVPN, your internet traffic is routed through a server in a different location, which can give you the appearance of browsing from that country.

In this case, the ProtonVPN app likely connected you to one of its servers located in the Netherlands. As a result, your IP address reflects the location of that server. While using a VPN can help bypass content restrictions and censorship in your own country, it's important to note that it doesn't necessarily pose any immediate danger to you.

However, it's worth mentioning that the use of VPNs and accessing restricted content may be subject to legal regulations depending on your jurisdiction. So, it's essential to understand and comply with the laws and regulations in your country regarding the use of VPNs and accessing restricted content.

Regarding your concern about the IP address change and the app being closed, it's normal for your IP address to revert to its original state when you restart your computer or close the VPN app. Once you turn off the VPN and close the app, your internet traffic will resume using your regular internet service provider (ISP) and your IP address will reflect your actual location in the Middle East.

In summary, the change in your IP address is a result of using the ProtonVPN app, and while it allows you to bypass content restrictions, it's important to be aware of the legal implications and follow the regulations of your country. When you shut down your PC or close the VPN app, your IP address will revert to its original state.
RichaGhosal
~user

Dołączenie: 08 Kwi 2023, 10:14

Changed ip safe or not?

Postprzez HarmanKhema 28 Cze 2023, 13:50

It appears that the change in your IP address to the Netherlands is likely due to your use of the ProtonVPN app, which routes your internet traffic through servers in different locations. This gives the appearance of browsing from the country where the server is located. While this may help bypass content restrictions, it's important to be aware of the legal regulations surrounding VPN usage and accessing restricted content in your jurisdiction.

When you turn off the VPN or close the app, your IP address will return to its original state, reflecting your actual location in the Middle East. This is a normal behavior. It's crucial to understand and comply with the laws and regulations regarding VPN usage in your country.

Using a VPN itself doesn't pose immediate danger, but it's important to note that the legal implications and regulations vary by jurisdiction. It's advisable to familiarize yourself with the specific laws governing VPN usage and accessing restricted content in your country to ensure compliance.

Overall, the change in your IP address is a result of using the ProtonVPN app, and you koows developerbook echat can expect your IP address to revert to its original state when the VPN is turned off or the app is closed.
HarmanKhema
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2023, 13:36

Changed ip safe or not?

Postprzez RichaGhosal 30 Cze 2023, 09:15

Using a VPN itself does not pose immediate danger, but it's essential to be aware of the legal landscape and potential consequences associated with VPN usage in your jurisdiction. Make sure to educate yourself about the specific laws governing VPNs and restricted content to stay on the right side of the law.

In summary, the change in your IP address is a direct result of using the ProtonVPN app, and you can expect your IP address to revert to its original state when you turn off the VPN or close the app. Stay informed about the legal aspects of VPN usage in your omeglz echat online2yu country to ensure a safe and compliant online experience.
RichaGhosal
~user

Dołączenie: 08 Kwi 2023, 10:14

Changed ip safe or not?

Postprzez sara16720 12 Lip 2023, 12:25

We appreciate you submitting this information. I am thrilled to stumble onto this excellent article.
globle game
sara16720
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Lis 2022, 10:26

Powróć do Bezpieczeństwo

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości