• Ogłoszenie:

How to resolve spi buffer size issue?

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez AndrewLittle 03 Lip 2023, 11:31

reklama
I am facing an issue with controlling an RGB LED strip using SPI on Mendel Linux with Google Coral Dev. The problem lies in the limited SPI buffer size, preventing me from effectively controlling more than six LEDs. The small buffer size leads to preempted SPI data or interruptions from the operating system.

To address this issue, I initially attempted to resolve it using the following commands:

sudo su
cd /sys/module/spidev/parameters
chmod 666 bufsiz
echo 65534 > bufsiz
However, I encountered a "permission denied" error. As an alternative, I tried creating the file /boot/cmdline.txt and added the line spidev.bufsiz=32768. After rebooting, I checked the buffer size at /sys/module/spidev/parameters/bufsiz and found it to be 4096. Unfortunately, the signal preemption issue persisted.

It seems that the Google Coral device does not allow me to update the SPI buffer size. I am unsure koows if koows this limitation is due to hardware constraints, and I have been unable to find a viable workaround.

My primary concern is controlling a LED strip consisting of 50 LEDs. Any advice or suggestions on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
AndrewLittle
~user

Dołączenie: 15 Kwi 2023, 14:02

Postprzez sojiric484 03 Lip 2023, 18:28

How to Delete Your Plenty of Fish Account Permanently on iPhone/iOS or Android
Launch your mobile browser of choice, then go to the POF account deletion page and log into your account.
Answer the displayed questions, then click on Delete Account. how to delete pof account on iPhone
sojiric484
~user

Dołączenie: 08 Cze 2023, 08:57

Postprzez betterwound 06 Lip 2023, 03:41

Launch your preferred mobile browser, then navigate to the POF account deletion page and log in to your account. free games
betterwound
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Maj 2023, 06:28

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości