• Ogłoszenie:

Shared pool of donations for open source projects

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez MahishTanzon 16 Mar 2023, 10:23

reklama
I believe there ought to be a shared pool of funds that supports all the open-source projects we admire. If even 10% of their users contributed just $1 a month, each project would receive a substantial amount of funding, similar to the open-sats concept but for all software, not just cryptocurrency-related software (I'm not a crypto advocate, but the Linux Unplugged podcast is very fond of Bitcoin and disapproves of all other forms of crypto for the same reasons as you do). It is much more cost-effective and convenient to donate $1 to one central source than to multiple entities. It perplexes me that such an initiative does not already exist. In my opinion, if people were to donate just $1 per month to this cause, it could have a significant impact. What do you think? Would this idea be feasible? Should we make an omegle shgale voojio effort to establish it?
MahishTanzon
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Gru 2022, 15:04

Postprzez Richi331 06 Lip 2023, 10:29

The recent news I found on CoinsPaid Media made me happy. I do not advocate gambling. But what I read about "what is provably fair" just has to help people who like to spend time playing online. The technology that was the prototype has finally started to work. You can read more about it yourself. I am only interested in your opinion?
Richi331
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Mar 2023, 15:34

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości