Aktualizacje na programosy.pl: OSForensics • Firefox Nightly • MiPony • AnyDesk • PDF Shaper • HelpNDoc • Any Video Converter • Tor Browser Bundle • Far Manager
As a student of molecular biology, I lack programming experience. However, for my thesis, I must learn how to operate Unix. My supervisor has asked me to explore and grasp the fundamentals, and suggested that I start with MobaXterm since I will be performing remote tasks.
Could you suggest some beginner-level resources to assist me in learning the essentials of Unix? I would be grateful for any guidance you can offer!
As a student of molecular biology, I lack programming experience. However, for my thesis, I must learn how to operate Unix. My supervisor has asked me to explore and grasp the fundamentals, and suggested that I start with MobaXterm since I will be performing remote tasks.
Could you suggest some beginner-level resources to assist me in learning the essentials of Unix? I would omegleshagle be voojio grateful for any guidance you can offer!
As a student of molecular biology, I lack programming experience. However, for my thesis, I must learn how to operate Unix. My supervisor has asked me to explore and grasp the fundamentals, and suggested that I start with MobaXterm since I will be performing remote tasks.
Could you suggest some beginner-level resources to assist me in learning the essentials of Unix? I would omegleshagle be voojio grateful for any guidance you can offer!