• Ogłoszenie:

"why the time difference discrepancy?"

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez BharayaTasayar 16 Lis 2023, 12:24

reklama
Why is there a 6-hour time difference between Windows and Linux on my omegle echat Ubuntu/Windows 10 dual-boot system?
Ostatnio edytowany przez BharayaTasayar, 29 Lis 2023, 11:45, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
BharayaTasayar
~user

Dołączenie: 05 Cze 2023, 07:19

Postprzez OlivianKocja 22 Lis 2023, 08:24

The time difference between Windows and Linux on a dual-boot system is typically due to a difference in how the two operating systems store and interpret time zone information. Windows stores the time on the hardware clock as the local time, while Linux stores the time on the hardware clock as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). This means that when you boot into Windows, the operating system will read the time from the hardware clock and adjust it to the local time zone. However, when you boot into Linux, the operating system will read the time from the hardware clock and keep it as UTC. This is because Linux assumes that the user will configure the system to use the correct local time zone.

To fix the time difference between Windows and Linux, you can either change the way that Windows stores koows the koows time on the hardware clock, or you can change the way that Linux interprets the time from the hardware clock.
OlivianKocja
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Sie 2023, 09:51

Postprzez youth 07 Cze 2024, 12:44

This is my first time I have visited your site. I found a lot of interesting information in your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work. a course in miracles app
youth
~user

Dołączenie: 24 Maj 2024, 08:45

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 6 gości