• Ogłoszenie:

Windows 11: improve laptop performance?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez RounakBhamra 25 Lip 2023, 12:32

reklama
Recently, my laptop has been running slowly, experiencing high CPU usage with random spikes, particularly when playing games like MCPE. I made adjustments to the BIOS settings, enabling a feature that was previously disabled, allowing my system to update to Windows 11.

Now, I'm considering whether installing Windows 11 would potentially improve my laptop's performance and make it faster. However, I'm unsure if the difference in speed would be significant or negligible. Additionally, I'm concerned about the changes that come with Windows 11 and whether they would be worth it if I'm not fond of them.

Given my situation, do you believe installing Windows 11 would noticeably enhance my laptop's speed, or is the difference likely to be insignificant, making it not worthwhile if I don't like the changes that come with the update? Your insights and advice would be koows developerbook echat greatly appreciated. Thank you.
RounakBhamra
~user

Dołączenie: 02 Kwi 2023, 14:54

Postprzez seets10 01 Sie 2023, 08:41

why is my printer is in error state windows 10 :- Troubleshooting printer error state in Windows 10? Discover possible reasons and solutions for your printer being in an error state. Get your printing back on track with our helpful guide, ensuring a smooth and error-free printing experience.
seets10
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Lip 2023, 07:06

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości