• Ogłoszenie:

Mysterious files: windows 10 recovery?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Mysterious files: windows 10 recovery?

Postprzez DolanaKerr 13 Paź 2023, 06:40

reklama
In the recent events, following a series of complex maneuvers involving system reboots and an ill-fated attempt to clone Windows 11, a perplexing discovery emerged. Upon inspecting my external drive, I stumbled upon a cluster of unfamiliar folders that seemingly appeared out of thin air, prompting suspicions of potential data migration mishaps during the operation. Notably, among the enigmatic assortment lies an unopened WinRAR file containing an x64 Windows framework, alongside a multitude of MSI files and unidentified Windows app files. Oddly enough, these files were never intentionally transferred to the external drive, which is exclusively reserved for gaming mods and related content.

The disconcerting absence of the Windows 10 boot manager has led me to ponder the precise appearance and whereabouts of this critical system component. Could the enigmatic files residing on the external drive potentially hold the key to the missing boot manager? Furthermore, with my current Windows 11 installation compromised and unable to undergo a simple reset and reinstallation, a critical question arises: if I were to procure an alternative Windows 10 key, would it seamlessly integrate without causing further complications?

Consequently, I seek guidance on the possibility of reinstating the Windows 10 boot online2yu echat manager while operating on Windows 11. Is there a viable method to restore the boot manager's functionality without resorting to a complete system overhaul?
DolanaKerr
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Mar 2023, 08:44

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 12 gości