• Ogłoszenie:

Trying to update my sound driver

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez AnneGodkoyj 22 Mar 2023, 05:49

reklama
I wanted to update my sound drivers manually and download it from the realtek website since omegle shagle voojio the sound from aio computer is so low but i cant seem to find " Realtek ALC3259" in the realtek website, where could i find such ALC
AnneGodkoyj
~user

Dołączenie: 18 Sty 2023, 15:11

Postprzez Marytu 28 Mar 2023, 04:00

Cookie Clicker is an idle game in which players click on a big cookie on the screen to produce cookies. It's all about making cookies.
Marytu
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Mar 2023, 03:58

Postprzez TomanyDelaney 03 Maj 2023, 09:28

You may want to check the support page of your computer's manufacturer to find the appropriate sound driver for your AIO computer. They usually have customized versions of the Realtek drivers that are compatible with your system. Additionally, you can try contacting their customer support for further assistance.
TomanyDelaney
~user

Dołączenie: 05 Kwi 2023, 07:42

Postprzez AnneGodkoyj 19 Lip 2023, 06:57

Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely check the support page of my computer's manufacturer to find the suitable sound driver for my AIO computer. I didn't realize they might have customized versions of the Realtek drivers specifically designed for my system. If I encounter any omegle owespeedtest shagle difficulties during the process, I'll reach out to their customer support for additional help. Your advice is much appreciated!
AnneGodkoyj
~user

Dołączenie: 18 Sty 2023, 15:11

Postprzez exactsolution 10 Sty 2024, 15:26

Aby znaleźć prawidłowy sterownik audio Realtek dla komputera:

Sprawdź urządzenie audio w Menedżerze urządzeń pod kątem określonego kodeka Realtek (np. ALCxxxx).
Odwiedź stronę internetową Realtek i pobierz sterownik dla zidentyfikowanego kodeka.
W razie potrzeby sprawdź stronę pomocy technicznej producenta komputera, aby uzyskać niestandardowe sterowniki.
exactsolution
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Sty 2024, 21:58

Postprzez wuwunibs 04 Kwi 2024, 22:43

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wuwunibs
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Kwi 2024, 11:55

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 16 gości