• Ogłoszenie:

The war between banks and real estate companies

Spolszczenia albo jak kto woli polskie nakładki. Poszukiwane spolszczenia, problemy ze spolszczeniami oraz możliwość dodawania spolszczeń.

Postprzez jasiyajuhi56856 07 Mar 2024, 09:20

reklama
The apartment, to be returned in 40 years and with discounts of 70% to place the entities' homes Financial institutions have to sell the homes they accumulate in their portfolios. The banks that try to sell these properties play with an important asset: financing. They try to attract buyers with loans and aggressive offers to win the battle against the real estate agencies with which they compete in the market. The surprise of the 'quiet mortgage': 100,000 Spaniards affected by a product to protect their mortgage from a rate increase that was not going to occur The 'delinquent mediator', solution for mortgages. Banks offer their debtors agreements to prevent seizures and not increase their 'stock' of apartments What Brussels requires of all Spanish banks: provision for mortgages and protect themselves from loan defaults learned from sources in the real estate sector, the preferential conditions offered by some entities with their homes in 'stock' focus on lower interest rates; a fairly long repayment period; and financing almost 100% of the appraised value of the home.

Banks provide more affordable mortgages for their own repossessed homes to get them out as soon as possible: They allow you up to 40 years to pay, they apply differentials even slightly less than 1%, they grant personal loans and sell the apartments with discounts of up to 70% . Much harsher are the differentials that apply to the purchase of homes that are not in their 'stock'. The reason is that they are in a hurry to eliminate from their portfolios and balance sheets the number of Middle East Mobile Number List apartments that they have had to repossess during the crisis. Mortgages linked to other products The sources to which ECD has had access explain that more than one property agent, even when the sale of an apartment had already been agreed upon with the client, the client has backed out because the entity to which he had gone to negotiate the financing had offered him another house from his foreclosure portfolio with better conditions .

Most mortgages, in addition, are linked to other products of the entity , such as direct debit of payrolls, various receipts or contracting payment protection, home and life insurance. Banks defend their strategy Although in all cases they are more attractive products than those that exist on the market, the financial entities consulted by this newspaper remember that "the risk services are the ones that study each request and, where appropriate, certain conditions are offered " . As with interest rates, the granting of these loans “ is subject to the entity's risk criteria ,” they explain in one of the Spanish banks that has a large stock of properties. exp-player-logo see more The Government rules out protecting the right to abortion in the Constitution They also defend that it is “legitimate” that certain advantages be granted to individuals who decide to keep an apartment in the bank's portfolio as part of the strategy to sell their homes for sale.
jasiyajuhi56856
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Mar 2024, 09:10

Seo

Postprzez JaxonElii 13 Mar 2024, 07:45

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. https://www.posterprintcenter.com/
JaxonElii
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Sty 2024, 22:13

Postprzez Anny Cole 22 Mar 2024, 02:38

If you hunger for the touch of another, a massage is a feast of sensations that ignites the flames of passion and leaves you trembling with desire, intoxicated by the heady aroma of arousal. 按摩
Anny Cole
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Sty 2024, 11:08

Postprzez taltevurto 08 Kwi 2024, 23:18

The ongoing discussions surrounding real estate commission lawsuits prompt me to question the reliance on outdated methodologies. Landy.ai caught my attention with its innovative approach to the home buying process, where the traditional commission structure is upended in favor of a small fee model. The concept is intriguing. Have any of you explored this platform? I'm keen to hear about firsthand experiences.
taltevurto
~user

Dołączenie: 02 Kwi 2023, 22:23

Postprzez kapefaw 09 Kwi 2024, 10:49

thanks this is good blog. Lahore Entertainment City
kapefaw
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Lis 2023, 18:34

Postprzez Anny Cole 13 Kwi 2024, 12:33

Step into a world of possibility with expertly crafted breast surgery solutions. Breast Surgery Nicosia
Anny Cole
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Sty 2024, 11:08

Postprzez kapefaw 21 Kwi 2024, 12:53

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Lahore Entertainment City
kapefaw
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Lis 2023, 18:34

Powróć do Spolszczenia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 20 gości