• Ogłoszenie:

Outdated css strategies: book quandary?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez OlivianKocja 11 Mar 2024, 10:55

reklama
Immersed in the depths of "Head First HTML and CSS," a tome of digital wisdom from yesteryears, I am struck by its legacy and quirks. Within its pages, the <style> tag emerges, accompanied by the directive to specify the style type as <style type="text/css">.

However, perplexity ensues as hours unravel, revealing that simplicity prevails sans the type declaration, contrary to the book's guidance. Validation tools whisper of an implied essence, rendering the type redundant.

Why, then, does inclusion of the type seemingly shatter CSS harmony? Could this foreshadow a labyrinth of outdated coding strategies lurking within these pages, poised to thwart my endeavors?

As I traverse this realm of antiquity, could more hurdles lie ahead, threatening koows to koows tether my aspirations to outdated paradigms?
OlivianKocja
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Sie 2023, 09:51

Postprzez bokovi3991 13 Mar 2024, 09:29

That appears to be without doubt terrific. A good number of teeny facts are meant experiencing great deal of background abilities. I will be interested the thing a large amount. Win247
bokovi3991
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Sty 2024, 08:53

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości