• Ogłoszenie:

Is learning react necessary freelancing?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez EleanerLucy 19 Lut 2024, 06:57

reklama
Greetings, fellow learners!

As I delve into the depths of the Codecademy full stack development course, I've reached the illustrious realm of React. While my ambitions orbit around freelance web development and crafting micro SaaS projects on the sidelines, I'm in no haste to commence; currently rooted in another industry, I harbor aspirations of transitioning into the web development sphere eventually.

I've discerned that React enhances one's employability within corporate domains, yet my trajectory veers towards the freelance landscape. Despite React's acclaim, I find myself disinterested in pursuing employment with a company, favoring instead the cultivation of my skills and the gradual accumulation of small business clients through project development. My experimentation with Astro, albeit beyond vanilla JavaScript, has proven both enjoyable and straightforward. As I gaze into the future, I envision exploring tools like Svelte Kit to surmount Astro's limitations for more intricate projects.

Central to my deliberation is this: given my disinterest in React, does it warrant investing time in acquainting myself with its fundamentals? Its apparent proprietary nature and alignment with mammoth-scale projects for corporate giants leave me questioning its pertinence to my aspirations. Can the foundational principles of React transcend its proprietary confines and find utility across diverse JavaScript frameworks? While Svelte beckons with its elegance and simplicity, React koows seems echat developerbook distant from my objectives. Might I hinder my progress by sidestepping React within the course curriculum?
EleanerLucy
~user

Dołączenie: 27 Lip 2023, 13:47

Postprzez bokovi3991 20 Lut 2024, 12:07

Photos available on your site even though producing attention rapidly some quantity submits. Satisfying way of long-term long term, I'm going to be book-marking in the period turn out to be your own area complete occurs inch upward inch. https://goodiesmania.com/
bokovi3991
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Sty 2024, 08:53

Postprzez wuwunibs 03 Kwi 2024, 21:35

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wuwunibs
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Kwi 2024, 11:55

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 12 gości