• Ogłoszenie:

How to restore laptop mouse drivers?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez KunjogLinigharl 12 Paź 2023, 07:01

reklama
Having relied on Driver Booster for an extended duration with my trusty Lenovo laptop, I found myself confronted with a troubling ordeal when transitioning to my new machine. Inexplicably, the ELAN/Synaptics Touchpad driver vanished from the Device Manager. I embarked on a quest to procure substitute drivers from Lenovo's official website, but alas, my endeavors proved futile. At this juncture, I'm vehemently disinclined to entertain the notion of employing such software solutions ever again – consider me duly warned.

In my earnest endeavor to rectify the perplexing state of affairs within the Device Manager, wherein I discovered the presence of two drivers for the mouse (including the elusive touchpad driver), my actions inadvertently exacerbated the situation. The upshot? Presently, there exists only one solitary mouse pointer driver, leading to the unfortunate circumstance where my mouse functionality is constrained to just one of my laptop's dual USB ports.

In light of this intricate quagmire, my paramount query takes center stage:

Is there a viable means by which I can restore my drivers to their original omeglz online2yu configuration, all without resorting to the rather drastic measure of returning my PC to its factory settings?
KunjogLinigharl
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Sty 2023, 14:04

Postprzez wuwunibs 03 Kwi 2024, 20:32

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wuwunibs
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Kwi 2024, 11:55

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości