• Ogłoszenie:

How to improve pc game performance?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez DunogRamedu 23 Lut 2023, 07:00

reklama
My game on PC runs poorly despite having medium graphics settings and I'm considering buying a new computer just to play it. My laptop has a 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor with an integrated Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 graphics card and I don't think I can change it through integration. Is there a way to fix it or improve it or do I need to invest in a new computer to play the game properly?
DunogRamedu
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Sty 2023, 06:15

Postprzez DunogRamedu 02 Cze 2023, 14:00

There are a few steps you can take to try and improve the performance of your game on your current laptop before considering buying a new computer.

Update drivers: Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed for your Intel HD Graphics 620. Visit the Intel website or use their driver update utility to check for updates.

Optimize game settings: Lowering graphics settings within the game itself can help improve performance. Experiment with different settings to find the right balance between performance and visual quality.

Close background processes: Make sure you don't have unnecessary programs running in the background that may be consuming system resources. Close any unnecessary applications or processes before launching the game.

Check for system requirements: Ensure that your laptop meets the minimum system requirements for the game. If your laptop falls short in terms of CPU or graphics capabilities, it may struggle to run the game smoothly.

Consider hardware upgrades: While integrated graphics cannot be changed, some laptops allow for additional RAM upgrades, which can help improve overall system performance. Check if your laptop has any upgrade options available.

If after trying these steps you still experience poor performance, it may omeglz online2yu be worth considering investing in a new computer specifically designed for gaming to ensure a smooth gaming experience.
DunogRamedu
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Sty 2023, 06:15

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość