• Ogłoszenie:

How to fix network adapter issue without internet?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez BrovtalGemini 29 Maj 2023, 09:45

reklama
What should I do if my computer spontaneously disconnected from the internet, displaying a message that I'm not connected to any networks? I ran a diagnostic that indicated "Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter." Later, I ran the command msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic in PowerShell, and it mentioned something about drivers. When I ran the command again, it stated that it couldn't identify a problem. How can I proceed since I don't have internet access to update my drivers?
BrovtalGemini
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Maj 2023, 15:26

Postprzez BobbyTanomrfp 02 Cze 2023, 13:44

Experiencing a sudden disconnection from the internet and encountering network adapter issues can be frustrating. To address this situation when you don't have internet access to update your drivers, you can try the following steps:

Check physical connections: Ensure that all cables connecting your computer to the router or modem are securely plugged in. Sometimes, a loose connection can cause network issues.

Restart your computer: A simple restart can resolve temporary glitches and refresh network settings. Turn off your computer, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

Reset network settings: Resetting your network settings can help fix connectivity problems. Go to the Control Panel or Network and Sharing Center, and look for the option to "Reset network settings" or "Reset network adapters." Follow the prompts to reset the settings.

Check for driver issues: As the diagnostic mentioned driver-related problems, it's worth exploring this avenue further. Without internet access, you can try the following:

a. Locate the drivers on another computer: If possible, find the appropriate network adapter drivers for your computer on another device and transfer them using a USB drive or any other removable media.

b. Utilize the driver installation software: If your computer came with driver installation software, use it to reinstall the network adapter drivers.

c. Use the Device Manager: Open the Device Manager on your computer (usually accessible through the Control Panel or by right-clicking the Start button). Locate the network adapter section, right-click on the adapter displaying issues, and choose the option to update or reinstall the driver. You may need to point to the location where you saved the driver files.

Seek professional assistance: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, consider reaching out to a computer technician or the manufacturer's support service. They can provide further guidance and troubleshoot the problem remotely or suggest alternative solutions.

Remember, it's always helpful to have a backup of your drivers saved on an external storage device for situations like this.
BobbyTanomrfp
~user

Dołączenie: 19 Sty 2023, 07:17

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 6 gości