• Ogłoszenie:

How to create dropdown based on folders?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez XiangXo 04 Maj 2023, 07:26

reklama
Hello there,

I would like to achieve a simple task of tying data to a folder structure in JSON format. My goal is to have a dropdown list that shows all the folders in a specific location, and once a folder is selected, another dropdown will show all the files in that folder. Finally, any files in JSON format will be displayed.

For instance, the structure would look like this: Vegetables > Carrots > Carrot facts.

I am new to this, and I am not sure how to implement this idea. Could you please suggest a simple solution to accomplish this task? Thank you.
XiangXo
~user

Dołączenie: 13 Kwi 2023, 08:58

Postprzez XiangXo 31 Maj 2023, 08:06

To achieve goal of tying data to a folder structure in JSON format and implementing the dropdown functionality, you can use a combination of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Here's a simple solution to accomplish this task:

First, create an HTML form with two dropdowns and a container to display the JSON data.
Use JavaScript to fetch the folder structure data in JSON format. This can be done using the Fetch API or by loading a static JSON file.
Populate the first dropdown with the list of folders from the JSON data.
Add an event listener to the first dropdown to trigger a function when a folder is selected.
In the event function, retrieve the selected folder and filter the JSON data to get the corresponding files.
Populate the second dropdown with the list of files from the selected folder.
Add another event listener to the second dropdown to trigger a function when a file is selected.
In the second event function, retrieve the selected file and display its contents from the JSON data in the container.
This is a simplified outline of the steps involved. You will need to write the necessary HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code to implement this solution. You can use HTML's <select> element for dropdowns, JavaScript's fetch() or XMLHttpRequest() to retrieve koows developerbook echat the JSON data, and JavaScript's DOM manipulation methods to populate dropdowns and display the JSON content.
XiangXo
~user

Dołączenie: 13 Kwi 2023, 08:58

Postprzez Manisoa 01 Cze 2023, 09:17

There are a lot of online games that provide us with excellent forms of entertainment; in my leisure time, I like to play puppet hockey
Manisoa
~user

Dołączenie: 24 Mar 2023, 09:56

Postprzez rixim80416 18 Sty 2024, 17:07

Microsoft announced a driver backup creating kind of software to solve driver related problems. Hope this help you. Check out google news article for more information. https://4twbet.vip/
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez rixim80416 07 Lut 2024, 11:30

i love funny stuffs, but i specially like funny movies and funny videos on the internet;; lodeonline68

Dodano Dzisiaj, 14:05:
Thank you for another essential article. I wish I had your passion for writing! Roby Liz
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 16 Lut 2024, 17:15

I just added your weblog to my blog roll, I pray you would take into consideration doing the same. 代写
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez rixim80416 21 Mar 2024, 20:47

Can I say that of a relief to seek out one who really knows what theyre preaching about on the net. You certainly know how to bring a worry to light and work out it important. Workout . must see this and appreciate this side in the story. I cant think youre less well-liked since you definitely have the gift. 오피쓰

Dodano Dzisiaj, 20:36:
It’s in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. Home of Football News

Dodano Dzisiaj, 00:16:
Official NFL jerseys, NHL jerseys, Pro and replica jerseys customized with Any Name / Number in Pro-Stitched Tackle Twill. All NHL teams, full range of styles and apparel. Signed NFL NHL player jerseys and custom team hockey and football uniforms login topcer88

Dodano Dzisiaj, 20:29:
Loving the info on this internet site, you have done great job on the articles. Caravan Holidays Scotland

Dodano Dzisiaj, 00:50:
Just what’s Occurring we’m a new comer to this, I ran across this I’ve found It completely beneficial and possesses helped me away loads. I am hoping to be able to lead & help some other users such as it’s aided me. Great career. login topcer88
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez wuwunibs 03 Kwi 2024, 20:18

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wuwunibs
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Kwi 2024, 11:55

Postprzez rixim80416 15 Kwi 2024, 18:02

I gotta bookmark this website it seems very beneficial very beneficial Fintech Zoom

Dodano Dzisiaj, 14:08:
I’ve also been meditating on the very same matter myself recently. Happy to see another person on the same wavelength! Nice article. Tải app 78Win
rixim80416
~user

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 13 gości