• Ogłoszenie:

How i can get permanently uninstall this driver?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez AndrewLittle 24 Maj 2023, 06:07

reklama
Built a new pc recently, with 4080 / 7800x3d combo, using Dell S2721dgfa monitor.

Had issues with display looking blurry and pixelated, as if its upscaled (besides settings correctly saying 1440p native).

I have tried pretty much every fix available on the internet, from simple cable changes to using DDU to clean install graphics drivers & clean installing windows from a new boot media.

I think I know the issue. In device manager, under display adapters, I have two graphics drivers. The correct, RTX 4080 driver, and a faulty, Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. When performing DDU, before installing the nvidia driver, I have two copies of this basic adapter driver, one functional and the faulty one. After the nvidia driver is installed, the functioning basic adapter is replaced by the nvidia, but the faulty remains.

Under properties, the device status for this driver are:

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter. "

I have tried to uninstall this, but it reappears after restart or scan for hardware changes.

Does anybody know how I can get permanently uninstall this faulty driver? Or if my display issues are due to something else and what that could be?
AndrewLittle
~user

Dołączenie: 15 Kwi 2023, 14:02

Postprzez telago8242 15 Cze 2023, 14:10

I appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing with us a piece of great information that is helpful. Good day! Now, I have to share some information about How To Reset Brother Printer To Factory Settings. This will help you to solve this query.
telago8242
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Cze 2023, 12:40

Postprzez AndrewLittle 03 Lip 2023, 11:39

To permanently uninstall the driver, you can try the following steps:

Open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start button and selecting "Device Manager."

Expand the "Display adapters" category.

Right-click on the faulty Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and select "Disable Device." Confirm any prompts that appear.

After disabling the device, restart your computer.

Upon restart, check if the faulty driver reappears. If it does, you can try the following additional steps:

Open Device Manager again and ensure the faulty driver is disabled.

Right-click on the faulty driver and select "Uninstall device." Confirm any prompts that appear.

In the uninstallation wizard, select the option to delete the driver software for this device. This will remove any associated files.

Restart your computer.

After completing these steps, check if the faulty driver persists or if your display issues are koows koows resolved. If the problem persists, it's possible that there may be other underlying causes for the display issues. It could be worth investigating other potential factors such as monitor settings, cable connections, or graphics card settings.
AndrewLittle
~user

Dołączenie: 15 Kwi 2023, 14:02

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 11 gości