• Ogłoszenie:

How can i fix valorant gpu driver crashes?

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez BrovtalGemini 10 Maj 2023, 12:23

reklama
Here are the specifications of my PC:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333MHz
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 750ti
Motherboard: Dell Precision T1700 stock motherboard
Power Supply Unit: 450 Watts
I've been facing an issue with Valorant where my GPU drivers keep crashing for the past 1-2 months. I have tried multiple fixes and even reinstalled Windows, but the error persists. My GPU drivers are up-to-date, and I haven't encountered any graphics-related issues in other tasks or games. Can you suggest a solution for this problem?
BrovtalGemini
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Maj 2023, 15:26

Postprzez PomarTonkaa 31 Maj 2023, 09:26

Based on the specifications you provided, your PC seems capable of running Valorant without any major issues. However, if you are experiencing consistent GPU driver crashes specifically while playing Valorant, here are a few suggestions to resolve the problem:

Ensure you have the latest graphics drivers: Although you mentioned that your GPU drivers are up-to-date, it's worth double-checking. Visit the official website of Nvidia and download the latest drivers specifically for your GTX 750ti graphics card.

Clean install GPU drivers: Perform a clean installation of the GPU drivers to eliminate any potential conflicts or corrupted files. Uninstall the current drivers completely, restart your PC, and then install the freshly downloaded drivers.

Check for system updates: Make sure your operating system is up-to-date with the latest patches and updates. This can help address any compatibility issues between the game and your system.

Verify game files: Use the game's launcher or platform (such as Steam) to verify the integrity of Valorant's game files. This process will check for any corrupted or missing files and replace them if necessary.

Adjust in-game settings: Lower the graphical settings in Valorant to reduce the strain on your GPU. Start with the lowest settings and gradually increase them until you find a balance between performance and visual quality.

Monitor GPU temperature: Overheating can cause GPU driver crashes. Install a hardware monitoring tool, such as MSI Afterburner or HWMonitor, to check the temperature of your GPU during gameplay. If it exceeds safe limits, consider improving airflow in your PC case or cleaning the GPU and its fans.

Contact game support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, reach out to the Valorant support team or community forums for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be able to provide insight into any known issues related to your specific hardware configuration.

Remember to provide detailed information about the issue when seeking help, such as any error messages or codes that appear when your GPU drivers crash. This will assist the support team or community in diagnosing the problem accurately.
PomarTonkaa
~user

Dołączenie: 09 Kwi 2023, 13:45

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości