• Ogłoszenie:

How can i block hidden overlays on websites?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez MaquinCarimul 07 Cze 2023, 13:18

reklama
I am seeking a solution to block hidden overlays on websites that, when clicked, redirect users to scams or attempt to download malicious content onto their computers. Despite my efforts to find a solution, search engines like Google only provide information about overlays that pop up requesting sign-ups or disabling ad blockers, which is not what I'm referring to. I have attempted to right-click and copy the link, replacing the blocked element's link with the malicious one. However, this method doesn't work because ad blockers need to reload the page when an element is blocked, resulting in the reset of any modifications. Is there an alternative approach or tool to effectively block these harmful overlays?
MaquinCarimul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Lut 2023, 07:39

Postprzez MaquinCarimul 11 Paź 2023, 06:53

You're facing a challenging issue with those hidden overlays, and it's frustrating that typical solutions aren't quite addressing the problem you're encountering. It's important to maintain a secure online experience. To tackle this issue, you might want to consider using more specialized browser extensions or add-ons that focus on blocking malicious content, rather than traditional ad blockers. Tools like NoScript and uMatrix can provide more granular control over web elements, potentially helping to prevent those redirects to scams and malicious downloads. Additionally, keeping your browser and security software up to date is owespeedtest shagle crucial in minimizing vulnerabilities. Stay vigilant and explore these alternatives to enhance your online safety.
MaquinCarimul
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Lut 2023, 07:39

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości