• Ogłoszenie:

Finding more examples of a particular design

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez HanogThamers 30 Sty 2023, 06:26

reklama
I'm looking to create some graphics in the style of a sort of 90s technology-exposed to the elements theme. I first saw this in the retro game The Lost World Jurassic Park Chaos Island where the players UI is a satnav/tablet device with buttons.

In a far more recent game called the Ilse it includes a more modern looking but still similar style theme with a tablet device, digitized text and even some radar animation, a checker pattern in the background of the screen, scanning lines (in motion) and almost a fallout style green tint. This one also has a exposed to the elements style.

Closest I can think of is a pit boy but 90s technology and of course Jurassic Park. I'm trying to find more examples or a better description for search terms. Would appreciate any comments of anything related that echatspin echatrandom comes to mind.
HanogThamers
~user

Dołączenie: 31 Gru 2022, 10:48

Postprzez Bremand 08 Cze 2023, 08:20

I completely agree with you, and I continue to use intercom systems to play music, even though they improve the security of front doors, fences, or other obstructions. This system can be linked to your door lock to allow guests to enter the door remotely.
Bremand
~user

Dołączenie: 07 Lut 2023, 08:11

Postprzez abel1303 04 Lip 2023, 05:11

Case studies involve an in-depth investigation of a particular rainbow friends individual, group, or phenomenon. For instance, a researcher might conduct a case study on a successful company to understand the factors that contribute to its success and provide insights for other businesses.
abel1303
~user

Dołączenie: 03 Paź 2022, 10:59

Postprzez Charmaine9x 21 Sie 2023, 06:30

Search for old sci-fi book covers, movie posters, and magazine illustrations fnaf for inspiration. They often showcase futuristic technology with a hint of the past.
Charmaine9x
~user

Dołączenie: 21 Sie 2023, 06:27

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 9 gości