• Ogłoszenie:

A part of my head was losing hair

Spolszczenia albo jak kto woli polskie nakładki. Poszukiwane spolszczenia, problemy ze spolszczeniami oraz możliwość dodawania spolszczeń.

Postprzez Jenyy 19 Lis 2023, 11:45

reklama
A part of my head was losing hair, and that part actually went completely bald for 8 years. So I have tried several creams and supplements until I found what am revealing below.

Tried minoxidil, Amygrow and foolishly tried onion juice, and several other supplements but these didn't work for me. For space sake, the list of stuffs have tried out of desperation is quite a list.
Jenyy
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Gru 2022, 13:18

Postprzez Lapter 19 Lis 2023, 11:46

Consulting a healthcare professional is crucial for several reasons with hair growth vitamins for women when it comes to addressing hair loss or considering supplements hair growth vitamins for women , including hair growth vitamins for women. Here's why seeking professional advice is important . A healthcare professional can conduct a thorough assessment of your overall health, including any underlying medical conditions that may contribute to hair loss. This personalized evaluation is essential for understanding the specific factors affecting your hair health.
Lapter
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Gru 2022, 13:19

Powróć do Spolszczenia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 19 gości