• Ogłoszenie:

Why isn't my wi-fi working downstairs?

Wszystko odnośnie szerokiej tematyki Internet, oraz sieci komputerowe

Postprzez HakhamDamodar 21 Kwi 2023, 13:35

reklama
Previously, my computer was on a floor above the router and Wi-Fi worked fine. I moved it downstairs, 40 feet from the router, but now I get no signal. Other houses' Wi-Fi still shows up, but not mine. Running an Ethernet cable through the house is inconvenient, and shagle voojio I don't know how to fix the problem.
HakhamDamodar
~user

Dołączenie: 02 Mar 2023, 15:04

Postprzez Mellodw 01 Maj 2023, 08:46

Check signal strength: Check the signal strength of your Wi-Fi network on your device downstairs. If the signal is weak, try moving closer to the router or moving the router to a more central location in your home. OfficeFootballPool
Check the router: Make sure the router is powered on and working properly. Check that all the cables are securely connected and the lights on the router are on.
Reset the router: Try resetting the router by unplugging it from the power source for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in. Wait a few minutes for the router to fully reboot.
Check for interference: Other wireless devices in your home or nearby may be causing interference with your Wi-Fi signal. Try turning off other wireless devices to see if that improves your Wi-Fi signal.
Mellodw
~user

Dołączenie: 21 Mar 2023, 12:12

Powróć do Internet & Sieci

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 12 gości