• Ogłoszenie:

Why haven't gpu prices normalized?

Dyskusje na tematy związane z problemami sprzętowymi - komputery, podzespoły, akcesoria... oraz sprzęt RTV

Postprzez LieoUhlerredyh 25 Kwi 2023, 06:20

reklama
What is the reason behind Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) not returning to normal pricing despite most PC hardware returning to their normal pricing?
LieoUhlerredyh
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Lut 2023, 11:01

Postprzez DontalKuma 03 Maj 2023, 07:59

The reason for GPUs not returning to normal pricing despite most PC hardware returning to normal pricing is due to the high demand for cryptocurrency mining. GPUs are in high demand for mining cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and this demand has caused a shortage in supply. This has resulted in the pricing remaining high, making it difficult for gamers and other users to purchase GPUs at reasonable prices. Additionally, the ongoing chip shortage omegle owespeedtest and supply chain disruptions have also contributed to the high prices of GPUs.
DontalKuma
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 12:58

Postprzez LieoUhlerredyh 22 Cze 2023, 12:17

I typically recommend old small form factor PCs as alternatives now. I run my Pi-Hole off of an old HP G2 Chromebox I picked up from an e-waste recycler. I just slapped Ubuntu on there, removed the desktop environment and now it draws less than 3 watts chatspin e-chat while running.
LieoUhlerredyh
~user

Dołączenie: 10 Lut 2023, 11:01

Powróć do Hardware

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości