• Ogłoszenie:

What is the computer's configuration?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez HariyaWaliaya 08 Maj 2023, 07:17

reklama
What are the specifications of the ThinkCentre M90a 23.8" AIO desktop computer, including its processor, operating system, graphic card, and storage? What is the current discount being offered by Electro Deals, and what is the final price of the computer?
HariyaWaliaya
~user

Dołączenie: 23 Mar 2023, 07:53

Postprzez HariyaWaliaya 22 Cze 2023, 06:43

I also just noticed that Microsoft and Edge are caching like dozens copies of the start pages for whatever reason. I can close and open new tabs and they're all changing in a repetitive order, with each having its own wallpaper. And at some point they chatspin e-chat randomly get Chinese.
HariyaWaliaya
~user

Dołączenie: 23 Mar 2023, 07:53

Postprzez KunjogLinigharl 27 Cze 2023, 09:06

I can provide you with general information about the ThinkCentre M90a 23.8" AIO desktop computer.

The ThinkCentre M90a AIO is a compact all-in-one desktop computer manufactured by Lenovo. Its specifications may vary depending on the specific configuration or model you choose. However, here are some common specifications you might find:

Processor: The ThinkCentre M90a AIO desktop can come equipped with various processor options, typically from Intel's Core i5 or i7 series.
Operating System: It often runs on Windows 10, which is the most common operating system for Lenovo computers.
Graphics Card: The ThinkCentre M90a AIO may have integrated graphics provided by the processor or a dedicated graphics card, such as the Intel UHD Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce series.
Storage: It typically offers a range of storage options, including solid-state drives (SSD) or hard disk drives (HDD), with varying capacities.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about the specifications, discounts, and pricing of the ThinkCentre M90a AIO desktop computer, I recommend visiting the official Lenovo website or checking with reputable retailers like Electro online2yu echat Deals directly. They can provide you with the specific details you need and any ongoing promotions or discounts available.
KunjogLinigharl
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Sty 2023, 14:04

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 12 gości