• Ogłoszenie:

What cross-language serialization format supports string enu

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez DontalKuma 22 Maj 2023, 13:46

reklama
What data serialization format do you recommend for cross-language compatibility? How do you handle the requirement of defining the same structures in multiple projects? Specifically, I'm facing an issue with the lack of string enum support in Protobuf, Avro, and Thrift for my PHP and TypeScript implementations.
DontalKuma
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 12:58

Postprzez DontalKuma 29 Cze 2023, 11:33

When considering cross-language compatibility for data serialization, there are several options available. One widely recommended format is JSON (JavaScript Object Notation). JSON is supported by a vast range of programming languages and has become a de facto standard for data interchange due to its simplicity and ease of use.

With JSON, you can define your data structures using plain objects and arrays, making it flexible and compatible across different languages. Most modern programming languages provide built-in support for JSON serialization and deserialization, making it a popular choice for cross-language communication.

Regarding the issue you mentioned about the lack of string enum support in Protobuf, Avro, and Thrift for your PHP and TypeScript implementations, it's important to note that different serialization formats have different feature sets and may have limitations in certain areas. If string enum support is critical for your project, you may need to consider alternative approaches.

One option is to define the enum values as regular strings and perform additional validation or mapping in your application code. This way, you can maintain compatibility across different languages while ensuring the correct values are used. Another approach is to explore serialization libraries or frameworks specific to your PHP and TypeScript implementations that provide better enum support or custom extensions.

Additionally, you may consider using a combination of different serialization formats. For example, you could use Protobuf, Avro, or Thrift for most of your data structures and then utilize JSON for enum values where compatibility is crucial.

Ultimately, the choice of data serialization format depends on the specific requirements owespeedtest shagle voojio and constraints of your project. It's important to carefully evaluate the available options, consider the cross-language compatibility, and weigh the trade-offs to find the best fit for your particular use case.
DontalKuma
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 12:58

Postprzez rixim80416 19 Sty 2024, 15:22

Good ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task.. https://4twbet.vip/
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez rixim80416 07 Lut 2024, 14:25

I’m impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that’s both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important, the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about lodeonline
rixim80416
~user

Postprzez bokovi3991 08 Lut 2024, 10:19

That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that. Prodentim
bokovi3991
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Sty 2024, 08:53

Postprzez rixim80416 10 Lut 2024, 15:59

I’m glad that I observed this internet weblog , just the right information that I was looking for! . astrologify

Dodano Dzisiaj, 17:40:
my mobile phone is not the latest one but it sure has lots of features:: 代写
rixim80416
~user

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości