• Ogłoszenie:

What are potential causes for gpu not detected?

Dyskusje na tematy związane z problemami sprzętowymi - komputery, podzespoły, akcesoria... oraz sprzęt RTV

Postprzez JemikaRodridge 23 Maj 2023, 08:23

reklama
What troubleshooting steps can I take to identify the cause of my GPU not being detected in my PC, considering that I rely on it for daily work and cannot take the entire rig to a repair shop? My PC specs include an Intel Core i5 10th gen, an RTX 2060 GPU, a Corsair 550W PSU, an Asrock B460M motherboard, and a decent UPS. I have already tried updating/reinstalling drivers, reseating the GPU, upgrading the BIOS, and the GPU functions without issues when tested on a different board. What could be the potential causes, starting from the least severe to the most severe, such as motherboard, PSU, or connector issues?
JemikaRodridge
~user

Dołączenie: 06 Kwi 2023, 08:13

Postprzez jatins 24 Maj 2023, 14:46

Downloading and introducing Ostora TV APK television is a fast and basic interaction. Here is a bit by bit guide on the most proficient method to download and introduce the application. A streaming platform designed specifically for Android devices is Flix Vision APK. The app, however, is not restricted to Android smartphones alone.
jatins
~user

Dołączenie: 24 Maj 2023, 14:41

Postprzez viduka 30 Maj 2023, 13:21

I find this subject to be really intriguing, and I would want to acquire further knowledge about it moto x3m unblocked, I am not sure where to seek for this information. Thank goodness you started this conversation, and now I'm crossing my fingers that everyone will be able to give me a hand tunnel runner.
viduka
~user

Dołączenie: 27 Gru 2022, 04:59

Powróć do Hardware

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości