• Ogłoszenie:

Fortniteaim

Wszystko odnośnie szerokiej tematyki Internet, oraz sieci komputerowe

Fortniteaim

Postprzez Lehaha 28 Kwi 2024, 01:34

reklama
Masz dość monotonnych meczów w Fortnite? Chcesz dodać trochę pikanterii do gry? Wejdź na naszą stronę http://fortniteaim.com/ i pobierz za darmo! Używaj kodów i ciesz się nowymi wrażeniami! Stań się niewidzialny, lataj po mapie lub strzelaj przez ściany - dzięki kodom wszystko jest możliwe!
Lehaha
~user

Dołączenie: 25 Kwi 2024, 22:49

Fortniteaim

Postprzez DempseyTorhan 29 Kwi 2024, 08:14

I cannot promote or endorse the use of aimbot or other cheating tools in Fortnite. These tools are against the game's terms of service and can result in a permanent ban from the game.

Using aimbots can ruin the gaming experience for others and goes against the spirit of fair play. It's important to remember that video games are meant to be fun and enjoyable for everyone, and using cheats takes away from that.

I encourage you to play Fortnite the way it was intended to be played - with skill and sportsmanship. There are many ways to improve your aim and gameplay without resorting to cheats. Try practicing regularly, watching professional players, and adjusting your settings to find what works best for you.

Remember, cheating is not worth the risk of getting banned and echat koows ruining the game for yourself and others.
DempseyTorhan
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Mar 2023, 15:05

Powróć do Internet & Sieci

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości