• Ogłoszenie:

How to merge html game?

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

How to merge html game?

Postprzez GerishSonya 17 Lip 2023, 07:34

reklama
I am currently in the process of creating an HTML website for a simple game. I have successfully coded and prepared the game itself. However, I have encountered an issue with the website structure. Currently, my website consists of separate pages: index.html, animation.html, and game.html. To navigate through the website, the user must click a button on index.html to access the timed animation on animation.html, and then proceed to the game on game.html.

I am seeking a solution to merge these pages into a single cohesive experience. My desired setup would be to have all the content displayed consecutively within one page, maintaining the order of the animation followed by the game.

I have been exploring various options but haven't come across a quick and straightforward solution yet. I'm feeling quite desperate to find a resolution as I have already spent two days searching without finding the proper solution I'm seeking. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if you could provide any relevant links or resources, it would be extremely helpful in my quest to overcome this challenge.
GerishSonya
~user

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2023, 07:14

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości