• Ogłoszenie:

[joomla] problem z instalacją templatek

Wszystko odnośnie tworzenia grafiki - obróbka, problemy, oceny.
Tworzenia Stron internetowych - HTML, PHP, MySQL...

Postprzez Kri$ 25 Kwi 2009, 15:47

reklama
Witam,

Mam dość nietypowy problem z instalacją templatek ..

Miałem wersję 1.5.6 Joomli jednak usunąłem całą zawartość oprócz folderu "templates", i zainstalowałem nową kopię 1.0.15 Joomli, i pojawił się problem. Po przejściu na inną wersję tylko jeden styl mi działa... inne style, które są pod 1.0 wersję piszę, że nie idzie zainstalować, a joomla ich nie widzi w folderze templates ..

Jak można naprawić ten problem ? Proszę o pomoc
Kri$

Dołączenie: 27 Gru 2007, 11:26
Miejscowość: Pruchna
Pochwały: 1

Postprzez Manieq 25 Kwi 2009, 20:39

A wiesz że joomla 1.0.15 nie jest najnowsza ?:) Najnowsza obecnie to 1.5.10 :) Polecam instalację najnowszej wersji. Potem w dodatkach uruchamiasz tryb kompatybilności z wersją 1.0.x i wszystko działa :)
Sprzedam / zamienię Asusa TF101 16GB + Dock.
Awatar użytkownika
Manieq
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Gru 2006, 20:24
Miejscowość: Bogatynia
Pochwały: 31

Postprzez alishdickinson 19 Cze 2023, 12:06

If we don't use our docks as regularly as we would want, it's simple to forget about them. hollywood marine construction is usually used to increase your outside living area and give a place for parties, resting, and other activities. Docks provide more than merely protecting your boat. They serve as your builder and go above and above to please their clientele. You may rest and stop fretting if Hollywood Marine Construction designs your new dock system. A service agreement was recently required for the maintenance of the goods lifts.
alishdickinson
~user

Dołączenie: 19 Cze 2023, 12:04

Postprzez rixim80416 19 Sty 2024, 14:31

I simply wanted to appreciate you again. I’m not certain the things that I might have sorted out without these tips revealed by you relating to such subject. It absolutely was a distressing situation in my circumstances, however , coming across the well-written tactic you handled that took me to leap for fulfillment. Now i’m thankful for your information as well as trust you recognize what a great job you are undertaking instructing the mediocre ones via your websites. More than likely you haven’t encountered any of us. https://4twbet.vip/
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Postprzez rixim80416 07 Lut 2024, 13:23

Nice post. I learn one thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It should at all times be stimulating to learn content from different writers and observe slightly something from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing. lodeonline68

Dodano Dzisiaj, 11:33:
What’s Taking place i’m new to this kind of, I stumbled onto this I’ve thought it was absolutely useful and it has helped me away lots. I am hoping to be able to add & assist some other customers such as its assisted me. Excellent career. Liz
rixim80416
~user

Dołączenie: 26 Paź 2023, 09:17

Powróć do Grafika & Webmastering

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 10 gości