• Ogłoszenie:

potrzebne przetłumaczenie

Kosz, czyli miejsce gdzie wrzucamy wszystkie beznadziejne i nic nie wnoszące tematy.

Potrzebne przetłumaczenie

Postprzez Szczeki 22 Lip 2006, 20:52

Możecie przetłmaczyć ten tekst ? Próbowałem translatorem i strasznie kiepsko przetlumaczyło. Mam nadzieję że wy mi pomożecie.

Kod: Zaznacz wszystko
Hi, my name is Robin and i owe the sever im the (server owner) and it cost me 15 dollar a month to keep the server alive! So i wonder if you guys could do me a favor, ofcorse its free i dont oder you to give me money ofcorse.

This is the deal:

I would like you guys to have www.freeforums.team.pro in ur name on msn or yahoo or anything you use, and tell pll in cs about the website.

Info about the website: You can get your own free forum without ads, without ads means that you dont get a fat google banner at the top or anything like that. Its ofcorse totaly free!

How can this help me?

ANswer: IF you get me pll who make websites there ill get more and more visitors and more and more who makes websites and big communites by me and that is good, because later on when my other project is finished its called gaming project and that project is built on

1 cs server, 1 web forumhost, THen one gaming community with cheats and reviews.

Theese 3 are connected to each other in the end, but for now its just cs server and web forumhost. Everything is free for you but not for me thats why i would like you to tell pll about this free and without forumhost.

And because you pll sure want to know what a forum is you can look on this im writing in a forum right now.

So please help me to tell pll about www.freeforums.team.pro and you make me a big favor.

Got any futher quastions about this, then post it here!

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę
www.acmilan.gtw.pl - najlepszy i najszybszy serwis o milanie w polsce
Szczeki
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Gru 2005, 20:01
Miejscowość: Kętrzyn

Powróć do Kosz

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości