• Ogłoszenie:

"how learn windows server for interview?"

Dyskusje i problemy z Unix'ami

Postprzez SonutiShary 13 Mar 2023, 06:37

reklama
As a long-time Unix, Linux, network, and data center administrator, what resources or strategies can I use to acquire enough knowledge about Windows Server and Active Directory so that I can appear competent during an interview?
SonutiShary
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Lut 2023, 10:03

Postprzez SandovalF 14 Mar 2023, 14:25

There are very big solution you must wait i will give you all information give me some time..

My Morri Login
SandovalF
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Mar 2023, 14:23

Postprzez Clark54123 20 Mar 2023, 07:59

Windows Server is the platform for building an infrastructure of connected applications, networks, and web services, from the workgroup to the data center. It bridges on-premises environments with Azure, adding additional layers of security while helping you modernize your applications and infrastructure. SurgeCardInfo Login
Clark54123
~user

Dołączenie: 14 Mar 2023, 13:44

Postprzez Marcosjohnson 22 Mar 2023, 10:27

As a Unix/Linux administrator, you already have a solid foundation in systems administration, networking, and security. To become competent in Windows Server and Active Directory, here are some resources and strategies you can use:

Microsoft's official documentation: Microsoft provides comprehensive documentation on Windows Server and Active Directory on their website. Start by going through the official documentation to gain a broad understanding of the technology and its features.

Online Courses: Websites like Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, and Coursera provide online courses in Windows Server and Active Directory. These courses are designed to help you understand the technology from the ground up and at your own pace.

YouTube Tutorials: YouTube has a wealth of tutorials on Windows Server and Active Directory. You can search for specific topics, such as how to set up an Active Directory domain or how to manage group policies.

Virtual Machines: Set up a virtual machine on your computer and install Windows Server and Active Directory. Practice configuring and managing the server and domain. This will help you get hands-on experience and develop a deeper understanding of the technology. My Chart Sanford
Marcosjohnson
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Mar 2023, 14:17

Postprzez SonutiShary 25 Lip 2023, 06:30

Junior Sys Admins won't be building anything with those tools you listed. Instead the job is more likely to build the tools the Sr Admins build for you. Be honest and confident. I can tell you many times I have seen very qualified (over in some cases) not get jobs at whatever my current place of employment was, due to their attitude. Sure, you can have 2 PhDs in Computer based study, but if you are a total jerk no one will ever omegle echat want to work with you.
SonutiShary
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Lut 2023, 10:03

Powróć do System Linux / Unix

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 5 gości