• Ogłoszenie:

How can i trigger program post hibernation?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez TorhanPiper 05 Lip 2023, 06:45

reklama
Hello, since I primarily work on a laptop, I frequently utilize the hibernate feature to ensure that I don't lose any of my work when I leave the office.

There's a particular program that I want to launch automatically at startup. However, I would like it to also launch specifically after resuming from hibernate, but not when resuming from sleep. Since my laptop goes to sleep multiple times throughout the day, I don't want the program to trigger every time it wakes up from sleep mode.

I'm in search of a task scheduler trigger that is specific to the event of resuming from hibernate and not from sleep. I've already attempted using the "Power-Troubleshooter Event ID:1" as a trigger, but this event is not specific enough. It is the same for wake from sleep, wake from hibernate, and even a cold startup, I believe.

If anyone has any knowledge or suggestions on how to accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it.
TorhanPiper
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Maj 2023, 09:44

Postprzez jmanabat854 05 Lip 2023, 10:52

To watch the live streamingof the Cricket World Cup 2023, you can tune in to official broadcasting channels or visit authorized streaming platforms.
jmanabat854
~user

Dołączenie: 05 Lip 2023, 10:50

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 15 gości