• Ogłoszenie:

Windows 11 auto-scrolling in system windows

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez MahishTanzon 17 Mar 2023, 09:55

reklama
I am having a weird bug in Windows 11 where all Microsoft apps seem to think the scroll wheel is continuously scrolling. This only happens in things like the control panel, excel, and photo viewer, but not in non-MS apps that can use the scroll wheel. I've tried a clean boot in safe mode (minimal) and the problem is still there. I've unplugged the keyboard and swapped to a different mouse. I've reinstalled the mouse drivers. I've turned off the mouse omegle shagle voojio option to scroll when hovering over inactive windows. The problem just started and my windows update history doesn't show any recent updates. The only thing I haven't tried is a full windows reinstall / PC reset but I don't want to reinstall a bunch of apps if I don't have to. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Ostatnio edytowany przez MahishTanzon, 30 Mar 2023, 11:31, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
MahishTanzon
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Gru 2022, 15:04

Postprzez AnneGodkoyj 22 Mar 2023, 06:37

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a bug in Windows 11 where Microsoft apps seem to detect continuous scrolling from the scroll wheel. It's good to know that you've already attempted several troubleshooting steps, including a clean boot, changing the input devices, reinstalling the mouse drivers, and disabling the "scroll inactive windows" option.

One additional suggestion that you could try is to update your mouse driver to the latest version available. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues with the latest Windows updates. You can either download the driver directly from the manufacturer's website or use the Windows Device Manager to check for updates.

If updating the driver doesn't resolve the issue, you could also try rolling back the most recent Windows update, as this might have triggered the problem. Alternatively, you could try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter to check for any issues with the update process.

If all else fails, a full Windows reinstall or PC reset may be required, but I understand that it can be a hassle to reinstall all of your apps. Before proceeding with this option, I would recommend backing up your important files and data, so you don't lose anything in the process.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with your Windows 11 system. Good luck!
AnneGodkoyj
~user

Dołączenie: 18 Sty 2023, 15:11

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 7 gości