• Ogłoszenie:

Touchpad and mouse (usb) drivers gone after third party driv

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez KunjogLinigharl 05 Kwi 2023, 06:50

reklama
I have used Driver Booster for years on my lenovo laptop, but it was a disaster in my new one. The ELAN/Synaptics Touchpad driver disappeared from the Device Manager, and I tried many alternative drivers from Lenovo website. None of them worked. I'm not willing to use these softwares again, no need to warn =)

In the attempt to correct this on the device manager, where there was two drivers for mouse (and the one for touchpad that disappeared), I managed to make things worse - now there's only one driver for mouse pointer and because of that my mouse only works at one of the two USB ports I have in my laptop.

Now, my main doubt is:

- Is there any way to restore my drivers as they were without recovering my PC to factory settings?

Thanks!
KunjogLinigharl
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Sty 2023, 14:04

Postprzez GrovtalGeorge 10 Kwi 2023, 10:36

there may be a way to restore your drivers without having to recover your PC to factory settings. One option you can try is to use the Device Manager's "Roll Back Driver" feature. This feature allows you to roll back a driver to a previous version, which could potentially restore your touchpad driver to its previous state.

To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Device Manager by right-clicking the Start button and selecting "Device Manager" from the list.
Expand the "Mice and other pointing devices" category.
Right-click on your touchpad device and select "Properties".
Click on the "Driver" tab and then click on the "Roll Back Driver" button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rollback process.
If the rollback process doesn't work, you may need to try other troubleshooting steps, such as downloading and installing the touchpad driver directly from the manufacturer's website or using the "Scan for hardware changes" feature in the Device Manager.

As for the issue with your mouse pointer only working on one of the two USB ports, you may need to reinstall the driver for your USB controller. To do this, go to the Device Manager, expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" category, and right-click on the USB controller that's having the issue. Select "Uninstall device" and then restart your computer. Windows should automatically reinstall the driver for the USB controller.

I hope these steps help you to restore your drivers without having to recover your PC to factory settings. If you continue to have issues, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.
GrovtalGeorge
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Mar 2023, 15:05

Postprzez uniquemartis12 12 Kwi 2023, 04:33

Many people, particularly Filipinos, enjoy playing online arcade games in the philippines. The arcade has been a gathering place for friends and family since the days of iconic arcade games like Chin Shi Huang, Golden Empire, and Jungle King.
uniquemartis12
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 04:32

Postprzez michaelhill3214 12 Kwi 2023, 05:59

one of the greatest online slot games philippines is larotayo7, will help to relax, it is also a game that is easy to play and most importantly, it receives a reward as well.
michaelhill3214
~user

Dołączenie: 12 Kwi 2023, 05:58

Postprzez KunjogLinigharl 27 Cze 2023, 08:48

Thank you for providing detailed information about your issue with the touchpad driver and USB ports. It seems there may be a way to restore your drivers without resorting to a factory reset. Here are the steps you can try:

Open the Device Manager by right-clicking the Start button and selecting "Device Manager" from the list.
Expand the "Mice and other pointing devices" category.
Right-click on your touchpad device and select "Properties".
Go to the "Driver" tab and click on the "Roll Back Driver" button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rollback process.
If the rollback process doesn't resolve the issue, you can attempt the following steps:

Download and install the touchpad driver directly from the manufacturer's website.
Use the "Scan for hardware changes" feature in the Device Manager.
Regarding the problem with your mouse pointer only working on one of the two USB ports, you can try reinstalling the driver for your USB controller. Here's how:

Go to the Device Manager.
Expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" category.
Right-click on the problematic USB controller and select "Uninstall device".
Restart your computer, and Windows should automatically reinstall the driver for the USB controller.
I hope these steps help you restore your drivers without having to perform a factory omeglz online2yu echat reset. If you encounter any further issues, please let me know, and I'll be glad to assist you further.
KunjogLinigharl
~user

Dołączenie: 22 Sty 2023, 14:04

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 11 gości