• Ogłoszenie:

Remote connection and internet connectivity issues

Wszystko odnośnie szerokiej tematyki Internet, oraz sieci komputerowe

Remote connection and internet connectivity issues

Postprzez PomarTonkaa 31 Maj 2023, 08:56

reklama
I'm currently experiencing an issue with my Hyper-V virtual machine servers running SharePoint. The machines are hosted on a server connected to the internet, and I can successfully remote into the host server. However, I'm unable to remote into the SharePoint virtual machines using the same IP address and a specific port (e.g., 0.0.0.0:3333).

I've spent several hours troubleshooting the networking setup, including configuring Routing and Remote Services, adjusting network adapters, and exploring Hyper-V settings. Despite my efforts, I still can't establish a remote connection to the VMs. Additionally, the VMs are unable to connect to the internet, although they can communicate with each other.

Considering the limited time I have available, I'm seeking assistance to resolve this issue. I'm looking for either a knowledgeable individual who can guide me through the process to avoid any misconfigurations or suggestions from the community on where I can find reliable networking experts for hire.

I'm willing to pay for a solution at this point, and I greatly appreciate any help or guidance you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
PomarTonkaa
~user

Dołączenie: 09 Kwi 2023, 13:45

Powróć do Internet & Sieci

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 13 gości