• Ogłoszenie:

Problem with my wifi,

Wszystko odnośnie szerokiej tematyki Internet, oraz sieci komputerowe

Problem with my wifi,

Postprzez TeetharKehar 05 Kwi 2023, 05:54

reklama
First the wifi would suddenly weaken then it'll be back to normal again, it happens sometimes

Second, whenever i play a game, it would all work well until i fight someone in that game, my internet would lag then go back to normal then lag (mostly lag) and etc. after the fight, then the internet would be back to normal

It's been going on for at least a month now, my mom has contacted the one providing the internet, i have yet to ask if the internet has been actually fixed now.

I've run a troubleshoot using my laptop, it is said that the problem is the DNS server, idk what that is but that should be the problem

Does anyone know how to fix this?
TeetharKehar
~user

Dołączenie: 02 Sty 2023, 12:06

Problem with my wifi,

Postprzez DunogRamedu 14 Kwi 2023, 05:47

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your internet connection. The fact that your Wi-Fi signal is weakening and your internet is lagging during gameplay suggests that there may be a problem with your network connectivity.

Based on the troubleshoot result, it seems that the issue is related to the DNS server. The DNS server is responsible for translating domain names into IP addresses, which allows your device to connect to the internet. If the DNS server is not working properly, you may experience slow or unstable internet connections.

One thing you can try is to reset your DNS settings. You can do this by opening your network settings and changing your DNS server to a public DNS server like Google DNS or OpenDNS. This may help to resolve any issues with your current DNS server.

If the problem persists after trying this, it may be worth contacting your internet service provider to see if there are any known issues with your network or if they can provide any further assistance.

I hope this helps!
DunogRamedu
~user

Dołączenie: 20 Sty 2023, 06:15

Problem with my wifi,

Postprzez TeetharKehar 16 Maj 2023, 06:47

Based on the troubleshooting results, it appears that the problem might be related to the DNS server. The DNS server is responsible for translating domain names into IP addresses, allowing your device to connect to the internet. If the DNS server is not functioning correctly, it can result in slow or unstable internet connections.

One solution you can attempt is resetting your DNS settings. Access your network settings and modify the DNS server to use a public DNS server such as Google DNS or OpenDNS. This change may resolve any problems associated with your current DNS server.

If the issue persists even after trying this solution, it might be beneficial to reach out to your omeglz online2yu internet service provider. They can inform you of any known network issues or provide further assistance in resolving the problem.
TeetharKehar
~user

Dołączenie: 02 Sty 2023, 12:06

Powróć do Internet & Sieci

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości