• Ogłoszenie:

Please make a detailed question out of following content:

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez DerauKamyar 15 Kwi 2023, 11:55

reklama
What could be causing a newly clean installed Windows 10 system to halt and reboot with self-diagnosis?
DerauKamyar
~user

Dołączenie: 21 Lut 2023, 15:10

Postprzez MickelBriyaeh 19 Kwi 2023, 14:14

There could be various reasons why a newly clean installed Windows 10 system is halting and rebooting with self-diagnosis. Some common causes could be hardware issues such as faulty RAM, overheating of the CPU, or a failing hard drive. It could also be due to driver incompatibilities or conflicts with the software installed on the system.

To troubleshoot the issue, you could try running a hardware diagnostic test to check for any hardware issues. You could also try booting the system in safe mode and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then it could be due to driver or software issues.

Another option is to check the event viewer to see if there are any error messages that could give you a clue as to what is causing the problem. If none of these methods work, then you may want to consider reinstalling Windows 10 or seeking professional technical support.
MickelBriyaeh
~user

Dołączenie: 01 Kwi 2023, 08:11

Postprzez DerauKamyar 22 Cze 2023, 07:43

I have also tested what was the difference with having it on or off on SSD. I measured 1sec difference, it could also have been an error with the measuring. I have been recommending it to be disable if people omegle shagle are having restart/shutdown issues.
DerauKamyar
~user

Dołączenie: 21 Lut 2023, 15:10

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości