• Ogłoszenie:

Pc crashes while playing dayz and how can i fix it?

Wszystko odnośnie systemów z rodziny Microsoft

Postprzez MahishTanzon 15 Maj 2023, 12:20

reklama
What could be causing my gaming PC to crash when playing DayZ and how can I fix it? My PC crashes randomly, causing the screens to go black and requiring a manual shutdown. However, the latest crash was different, as I entered a house and the PC crashed again. Attempting to shut it down using the power button failed, forcing me to unplug it. Now, when I boot up the PC, only one monitor turns on, indicating a problem that it's trying to fix. Afterward, the screen turns blue and prompts me to restart, but doing so results in black screens. The keyboard, mouse, and headset shut down, but the computer remains powered on. I've tried various troubleshooting steps, including unplugging everything, but nothing has worked. Additionally, one of my monitors displays a "no signal" message with HDMI, yet it works fine with my PS4. I would greatly omegle owespeedtest appreciate any help or insights into resolving this issue on my own. Thank you in advance for your assistance, as it would make a significant difference to me!
MahishTanzon
~user

Dołączenie: 29 Gru 2022, 15:04

Postprzez DonaldWare 19 Maj 2023, 11:09

Form of the privacy is held for the cenzura! for the goals. The matter of the McLaren Rentals St Petersburg FL is held for the reforms. New mode is pushed for the turns. Tip is held for the cenzura! for the objectives for the field.
DonaldWare
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Sty 2023, 12:53

Postprzez samuel31 22 Maj 2023, 04:40

cricket world cup is the well-known sports in india. You are looking for best sports in new generation is icc world cup 2023. For legit betting site is t20 betting odds. betfair cricket odds is one of passionate of other people playing betting. For playing our best betting site is cricket betting app and t20 betting app. Online live games is one of the exciting games now. Try our cricket live games 2023 for more fun and easy to win!
samuel31
~user

Dołączenie: 16 Maj 2023, 12:12

Postprzez parasthackral 23 Maj 2023, 12:46

The ffh4x latest version adds some fantastic features to the game, which will make the gameplay more enjoyable overall.

In terms of script performance, krnl is one of the Roblox executors that is available that is the most dependable. Krnl website is an extremely reliable and stable executor that rarely fails.
parasthackral
~user

Dołączenie: 04 Mar 2023, 12:34

Postprzez christine111 25 Maj 2023, 06:29

cricket live odds is the one of the most top rated in
the industry that will give you the best cricket rates online
christine111
~user

Dołączenie: 17 Maj 2023, 09:40

Powróć do System Windows

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości