• Ogłoszenie:

My laptop touchpad driver and windows 10 inbuilt drivers

Poszukujesz sterowników? Masz problem z zainstalowaniem bądź odinstalowaniem? Zapytaj w tym dziale

Postprzez LansoirThemtq 24 Mar 2023, 06:53

reklama
I own an Asus UX303UA laptop that comes equipped with a Focaltech touchpad. While the Asus SmartGesture software is functional, it fails to override the default multi-finger gesture software in Windows 10. Despite disabling three-finger gestures in the Asus software, I am still unable to turn off the multi-finger effects that are inherent in Windows 10. Unfortunately, I am unable to access the Windows 10 settings as they are not visible on my laptop omegle.2yu.co, unlike other Windows 10 laptops. Disabling the multi-finger effects in the Asus software also yields no results as the effects persist in Windows 10. Can someone please assist me in resolving omeglz echat this issue?
LansoirThemtq
~user

Dołączenie: 31 Sty 2023, 15:45

Postprzez Loeetrysd 28 Mar 2023, 03:55

drift boss will undoubtedly be a terrific title that will have you captivated by the screen for hours when you want to show off your driving abilities or put your reflexes to the test. The gameplay of this game is simple but attractive. It will entice you to play this game over and over again. This game can be addictive because of the amazing appeal of the game mechanics.
Loeetrysd
~user

Dołączenie: 28 Mar 2023, 03:54

Powróć do Sterowniki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 10 gości